RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Are there any sort of sex in this game? Everything of this developer seems repetitive. Pertaining to the femdom specter (which is my favorite), but tags like feet worship, urination, handjob. It'd nice to see some sex, blowjob, ass worship and still preserve the femdon orientation.
Did you end up playing and finding out? I wanna know myself

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Personally I'm not a fan of femdom so to each their own, but gotta give credit where it's due. The artwork is good quality, and it's nice to see it's not another MTL. xD

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
w
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
wdym by "unpack"? i deleted it then paste the Map*.rvdata2 file and it says "failed to run script" so iguess i'm doing something wrong

Oct 6, 2018
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
Uhh your savefile is 21 secs in and has nothing

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
the other garden you need to follow the ghost and have your clothes salted complete a crystal puzzle with the ghost in the same room and go down

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes