RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
anyone stuck on piano puzzle use your phone(in real life) record the lights save your game and just look at your phone and follow along

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
I keep getting a message, not just for this game, but for all of Bo Wei's games saying "Unable to find VL Gothic font" if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know thanks.
The games used to work before but they suddenly stopped a couple months ago.
Hey there buddy, hope you had an answer somewhere else, if not, just go to and download everything (you'll probably use all of them one day).

Just put everything in a folder and your RPG-maker games should launch properly.

altr

Sep 16, 2018
I can't figure out how to proceed after breaking the crystal and taking the sword.
A little help? Thanks in advance!

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
I've already done that, I'm much further ahead. I broke the crystal, went down to the second garden and took the sword. Now don't know how to proceed
So you found the room of the pointy hat Witch ? Did you check the piano and the crystal sphere ?

altr

Sep 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "NouveauFaux, post: 4528238, membro: 1009229"]
Quindi hai trovato la stanza del cappello a punta della strega? Hai controllato il pianoforte e la sfera di cristallo?
[/CITAZIONE]

Yes

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "NouveauFaux, post: 4528238, membro: 1009229"]
Quindi hai trovato la stanza del cappello a punta della strega? Hai controllato il pianoforte e la sfera di cristallo?
[/CITAZIONE]

Yes
Loved the translation, mate x)

Did you solve the puzzle of the piano ? If no, it's a Simon game, which mean you need to talk to the crystal sphere, observe the colors and reproduce the same with the piano. You have 4-5 attempts before losing your mind with the crystal.

If yes, you're near the end, you only have to find the last endings and destroy the crystal in the dungeon, the Witch will appear and you'll fight her. The end.

arrlubuthi

Oct 26, 2020
Can someone help me? I can't find the locked fireplace. I got the sword and the soul dust. The only library i can find is the one in the beginning with an old guy in it.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
Can someone help me? I can't find the locked fireplace. I got the sword and the soul dust. The only library i can find is the one in the beginning with an old guy in it.
The locked fireplace is in a room with the Witch looking next to it. If you got the sword, you passed the garden, all I can say is "Explore, mate". The room is on the right of the manor.

Reactions: arrlubuthi

altr

Sep 16, 2018

Did you solve the puzzle of the piano ? If no, it's a Simon game, which mean you need to talk to the crystal sphere, observe the colors and reproduce the same with the piano. You have 4-5 attempts before losing your mind with the crystal.

If yes, you're near the end, you only have to find the last endings and destroy the crystal in the dungeon, the Witch will appear and you'll fight her. The end.
No, I haven't solved the piano puzzle yet. Maybe that's why I can't proceed. Now I try. Thanks!

arrlubuthi

Oct 26, 2020
The locked fireplace is in a room with the Witch looking next to it. If you got the sword, you passed the garden, all I can say is "Explore, mate". The room is on the right of the manor.
Thanks for reply. I need a key to enter that room, correct? Where can i obtain that?

altr

Sep 16, 2018

Ok, solved the piano puzzle. Destroyed the crystal and took the sword in the second garden. But where does the witch appear? Where is the dungeon located?

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
Thanks for reply. I need a key to enter that room, correct? Where can i obtain that?
Just after the garden, you pass a empty room and then come to the place I screenshot, the fireplace is in the first room (Red door).

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
Ok, solved the piano puzzle. Destroyed the crystal and took the sword in the second garden. But where does the witch appear? Where is the dungeon located?
If you solved the piano puzzle, a ladder appeared. You just have to go down and explore all the rooms. You'll find another locked door with buttons puzzle, solve it and you'll guess what to do after that.

Save often because there is a lot of ending scenes in the dungeon.

altr

Sep 16, 2018
If you solved the piano puzzle, a ladder appeared. You just have to go down and explore all the rooms. You'll find another locked door with buttons puzzle, solve it and you'll guess what to do after that.

Save often because there is a lot of ending scenes in the dungeon.
All clear, thank you very much!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Elfrey
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes