RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Bonger12345

Oct 18, 2019
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
God bless you.

shreychat

Mar 23, 2020
got the sword at the bottom of the garden but have no clue what to do now.
in the garden where i found the sword, i can't seem to find any way except the one through which i came in.
i think i have to go with the locked fire place but i don't know where to find the book to open it.
there is also a room to the north of the rooms with locked fireplace, but it is locked and i don't have it's key.
someone please help :\

Last edited:

edlesgce

Jan 13, 2019
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
I would like to see the failure ending but I can't understand how to use your files... I haven't a "Map" file in my folder game, so which file have I to replace? I opened your save01 file but the game starts from the beginning (21 seconds of game).

Thank you for your help

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
I would like to see the failure ending but I can't understand how to use your files... I haven't a "Map" file in my folder game, so which file have I to replace? I opened your save01 file but the game starts from the beginning (21 seconds of game).

Thank you for your help
When you first talk to the pointy hat witch, you can ask "Can I be your slave ?", this option allow you to see every single ending the game has to offer, you just have to choose.

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
got the sword at the bottom of the garden but have no clue what to do now.
in the garden where i found the sword, i can't seem to find any way except the one through which i came in.
i think i have to go with the locked fire place but i don't know where to find the book to open it.
there is also a room to the north of the rooms with locked fireplace, but it is locked and i don't have it's key.
someone please help :\
The Blank tome is found in the first room with library, next to the servant.

Reactions: shreychat
Nov 10, 2018
I might be a massive bo wei apologist, I have been a huge fan of all the side games and I am extremely excited for level 0. But, this is trash. Worst waifu, worst cgs, worst game.

Hell, I'll say it: Nora is worse than Yvonne

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Only vaguely familiar with Bo Wei games, no issues with femdom but do they ever escalate into actually having sex with the MC? (Don't see vaginal or anal tag so assumed no.)

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes