RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys. I am stuck in the room with the crystal and the buttons that I need to stand on to put out the light. I can't put out all of them. can anyone share their pattern how you did it cause I've been at it almost an hour and Im losing interest in playing the game. :(

Edit: Nvm. I somehow managed to do it after 4 more tries. fuck this shit.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Whiterisere

Sep 27, 2017
Guys is there a way to reduce the window size? The game is a little bit too much pixelated and i cant figure it out :(

Mar 20, 2020
i found my friend but never knew how to reach the next garden please can anyone help .... guess i need the sword so i can break the crystal.... any solution ?

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
How to deal with the puzzle crystal?I walk around it many time but nothing happen.
And when I touch the piano,it seems like stuck and the screen look larger,press the ESC to escape.

dingo152

Jul 10, 2018
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
couldnt get it to work.. wondering what i did wrong lol

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
How to deal with the puzzle crystal?I walk around it many time but nothing happen.
And when I touch the piano,it seems like stuck and the screen look larger,press the ESC to escape.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would understand if there was 200+ pages on this thread, like it is when I need to find a piece of information. But here, there is only 6 pages, come on guys, just seek a bit. This screenshot is on page 2 !

Same for the piano, there is an answer of mine already... You noticed that using arrows will change the color of the crystal ball. It's a simon game, just talk to the crystal ball, memoryze the colors and reproduce it at the piano.

Last edited:

soundwave145

Nov 14, 2020
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
can you explain this a little more? I dont understand how do use the saves.

• Angry
Reactions: Elfrey

blue_tiger

Dec 29, 2018
Hi guys. I am stuck in the room with the crystal and the buttons that I need to stand on to put out the light. I can't put out all of them. can anyone share their pattern how you did it cause I've been at it almost an hour and Im losing interest in playing the game. :(

Edit: Nvm. I somehow managed to do it after 4 more tries. fuck this shit.

How the fuck did you do it, I've been stuck for an hour

KarpychCool

Dec 13, 2019
Quite good puzzles, and not a very long game. I can assume that there will be some kind of continuation (a hint in a good ending, music in Audio that was not used) ... But who am I kidding - constant delays speak for themselves)))

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
This game is rather disappointing because bo wei games are known for their animations and this is just flashing still images
It's what they do when people start droping from their patreon and need to save some face. Just for the development history, backlog, waste of CGs and lies, this game is a 3/10.

Reactions: Choo-choo
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes