RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
Agreed with wanting to maledom Nora for what she's done to those poor NPCs. I wish there was an ending where MC brings her back into town, puts her into a set of stocks, and lets her captives run a train on her big witchy butt.

Sadly this game was made to be a bite-size one off game.
Sad but i get it, doesn't seem like there's really a need for more stuff. Would be nice if in a sequel years later the kid grows up and the witch comes back and you have to face her again.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sad but i get it, doesn't seem like there's really a need for more stuff. Would be nice if in a sequel years later the kid grows up and the witch comes back and you have to face her again.
I agree with a sequel being a good idea but imo it should be a fan sequel given Koda's work ethic.

As for the plot, I could see MC being married and looking to sire his first born with his new loving wife. One night while MC is gathering firewood a monsterous creature attacks him, forcefully taking his seed and part of his soul. When he comes to he realizes he can no longer give children. To regain his ability to give his wife children, as well as to restore his dignity, he follows the creature back to the now broken down hallow mansion. The now disempowered Nora has gone from being a beautiful witch to a monsterous, yet strangely sexy monster hellbent on getting revenge (And some degrading forced sex) from this boy who defeated her all those years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: DominantFutanari
Feb 18, 2020
I agree with a sequel being a good idea but imo it should be a fan sequel given Koda's work ethic.

As for the plot, I could see MC being married and looking to sire his first born with his new loving wife. One night while MC is gathering firewood a monsterous creature attacks him, forcefully taking his seed and part of his soul. When he comes to he realizes he can no longer give children. To regain his ability to give his wife children, as well as to restore his dignity, he follows the creature back to the now broken down hallow mansion. The now disempowered Nora has gone from being a beautiful witch to a monsterous, yet strangely sexy monster hellbent on getting revenge (And some degrading forced sex) from this boy who defeated her all those years ago.
Honestly wish i was skilled enough to know how to edit these games or make some of my own. My imagination would run wild af.

Sss33345

May 27, 2022
View attachment 893617

Overview:
Solve the puzzles and seek the secrets of Miss Nora's mansion while avoiding (or hunting?) lewd traps and endings. All sexual content is Femdom with a variety of fetishes.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-10
Release Date: 2020-11-10
Developer: Bo Wei
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - -

View attachment 893617 View attachment 893625 View attachment 893626 View attachment 893627 View attachment 893628 View attachment 893629
How can I run this on Android

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
View attachment 893617

Overview:
Solve the puzzles and seek the secrets of Miss Nora's mansion while avoiding (or hunting?) lewd traps and endings. All sexual content is Femdom with a variety of fetishes.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-10
Release Date: 2020-11-10
Developer: Bo Wei
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - -

View attachment 893617 View attachment 893625 View attachment 893626 View attachment 893627 View attachment 893628 View attachment 893629
Is that a virus or nah? i wanna download this shit

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes