RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

PurpleTuxedo

Dec 7, 2020
All ending saving, and hacked file (unpack and delete the .rgss3a file, then replace Map*.rvdata2 file with the hacked ver.) for who cant pass the piano puzzle or who picked up the sword but want to lose the final fight to get the "Failure" ending
I am stupid and dont know how to put this into my game :\

Reactions: FffgRr

egoist123

Jan 19, 2021
[QUOTE =“ OkutoFootLover,帖子:4526628,成员:931807”]
我什至不能更改我的名字,我被卡在“你”上,我不能按退格键将其删除
[/引用]
X

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, as much as I love femdom shit and a lot of this is hot as fuck, she's so evil that I was hoping to be able to have an ending where I just absolutely go to town on her, ruin and break her. But nope she just up and disappears without a trace. Not a single thing. I assume most with a femdom fetish who'd make this kinda game don't go for that role reversal type, but still disappointed regardless.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn, as much as I love femdom shit and a lot of this is hot as fuck, she's so evil that I was hoping to be able to have an ending where I just absolutely go to town on her, ruin and break her. But nope she just up and disappears without a trace. Not a single thing. I assume most with a femdom fetish who'd make this kinda game don't go for that role reversal type, but still disappointed regardless.
I don't think Boda will ever include a maledom ending in one of their games. That said, your idea would be hot as heck and be great for a fan remake. I could see MC and his friend teaming up together to get payback on that evil witch Nora. They could split roast her in front in the basement.

Feb 18, 2020
Unfortunately in Bo Wei games it seems that you can never dom the women/antagonists even if you beat them which is sad because i feel like its a really good missed opportunity. Even in Warrior's Guild you get nothing for beating all the women and getting to 100% dominant.... i would love it if you could do a playthrough where you dominate all the women and make them your bitches willingly or unwillingly.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Unfortunately in Bo Wei games it seems that you can never dom the women/antagonists even if you beat them which is sad because i feel like its a really good missed opportunity. Even in Warrior's Guild you get nothing for beating all the women and getting to 100% dominant.... i would love it if you could do a playthrough where you dominate all the women and make them your bitches willingly or unwillingly.
Agreed with wanting to maledom Nora for what she's done to those poor NPCs. I wish there was an ending where MC brings her back into town, puts her into a set of stocks, and lets her captives run a train on her big witchy butt.

Wonder if this game will ever get updated or get any new content or if it will just be a one off.
Sadly this game was made to be a bite-size one off game.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes