RPGM Completed Hallow Mansion [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Koda-

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
PRINCE2126

Description: Solve the puzzles and seek the secrets of Miss Nora's mansion while avoiding (or hunting?) lewd traps and endings. All sexual content is Femdom with a variety of fetishes.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
Hmm, I'm stuck at the fireplace door and the hallway up north locked door. I also don't have the right book to put in the bookshelf.
Edit: Ok found the blank tome earlier in the level.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
No idea but you get a bad end if you look at the orb too much

how did you do that?
after you finish the piano puzzle a secret ladder pops (where the orb was) and you get to the basement. but i dont know what to do from there

Reactions: TGIL

Kdr1994

Jun 11, 2018
Are there any sort of sex in this game? Everything of this developer seems repetitive. Pertaining to the femdom specter (which is my favorite), but tags like feet worship, urination, handjob. It'd nice to see some sex, blowjob, ass worship and still preserve the femdon orientation.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Idk, what do you do after getting the crystal dust and sword.
Only thing I didn't interact with are the closed door at the top and that locked fireplace.
I think I checked the whole map, don't know where to go next.

Shiro260

Jul 28, 2018
Is anybody having problems with missing files? When I open the game it says something like "missing gothic font", and when i add it, the game says "missing audio Decision3"... even moving the cursors makes the game say "missing audio cursor2". Am I forgotting to install something?

Elfrey

Nov 14, 2018
Idk, what do you do after getting the crystal dust and sword.
Only thing I didn't interact with are the closed door at the top and that locked fireplace.
I think I checked the whole map, don't know where to go next.
You need the Blank Tome to open the Fireplace. It is found at the beginning, near the servant, in a library.

Reactions: Medak

johnlordon

Apr 16, 2020
I keep getting a message, not just for this game, but for all of Bo Wei's games saying "Unable to find VL Gothic font" if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know thanks.
The games used to work before but they suddenly stopped a couple months ago.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes