3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
How to complete the set or this is all of them? because am already finish all the notes
View attachment 2437311
Same here actually. I guess they cut some stuff from the final version, because there's characters in the world who are not amongst those dolls (the ghost, the vampire & nurse, the fox\spirit) and one of those dolls you can only find in a picture, not as a character (cat femboy). My guess is they just didn't finish the game, or I'm completely off and this game has more depth to it that I somehow missed XD

Vraptor130

Mar 16, 2021
Yeah pretty much the first one, on the itch.io page the dev mentions this was supposed to be a quick thing made for Halloween that ballooned into a bigger game. As such they just stopped adding content once they felt it was enough, the doll shelf does not get filled, there is no ending, or a full tarot deck; among other things.

Reactions: Zootigo

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
I would like to share my save 100% with anyone who needs it, but I have no idea where it is. (Yes, I already looked in the LocalLow folder, but the files there are not saved.)

Le Raine En Faix

Nov 9, 2017
The game when I give it a New Game, hangs for several minutes and uses all my RAM, so that it then loads the initial scene, and goes black again
Same problem as well. Anyone here found a solution or at least know the cause why this is happening?

Edit: I'm a fcking idiot. Apparently the game pauses when you alt+tab away. All I had to do was just wait a bit.

Last edited:

Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
The building behind her has a "labyrinth" entrance on the right side, the Venus Snatch Trap is in there.
thank you so much, im blind and even though i walked past the labyrinth several times going into the alleys i never noticed the entrance

Reactions: El-Raton

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i have no idea why it eats so much RAM when you run it the first time
1678381127575.png
also i couldn't shake the feeling that some things are lacking for patriotic reasons
1678382060309.png
not to mention the focus on some characters, femboy mummy have huge amounts of animations compared to others and the calcium vampire/venus flytrap can't be skipped, the final succubus is four animations to browse and she's supposed to be the best since was saved for last but alas...

Reactions: Soul Weaver

AgingGuay

Nov 22, 2020
I would like to share my save 100% with anyone who needs it, but I have no idea where it is. (Yes, I already looked in the LocalLow folder, but the files there are not saved.)
I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the registry. Other games from these guys have them there, I believe (HKCU\SOFTWARE\HotPink Games or similar).

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes