Unity Completed Halloween with Veronica [v1.0.1] [Lesson of Passion]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Moeffg

Sep 10, 2017
Game over after sex scene so where is swinging club?
That another game, Club Velvet Rose if i remember correctly.
This is, as i understand it, the prequel on how Veronica got the MC to go to the swingers club.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Well not worth. I love the Lop games but that one is terrible. It is same game with Night with Veronica. And they even try to sell this cheap thing on steam.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
dudes dick look like a molten snicker bar and the bitch fall right in the uncanny valley pit.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Seems like the steam releases from LOP are easier to crack so here's hoping LWT 2 makes it's way there eventually... That's really LOP's only game that I ever got into much.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Tags are distracting. This game has no multiple penetration, swinger. Can someone fix it?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This game has great animations but the amount of game over is discouraging.
Right at the beginning of the game, for example, we have 5 alternatives, I chose the first 4 and scored some points, so the last option that gives you game over is impossible to leave, since option 5 never leaves the screen after choosing the previous 4.
This is something that needs to be corrected urgently, as it is possible to leave something on the screen as the right choices have already been made, so the question that has the game over was to satr the screen if we chose the right questions. :mad:(n)(n)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
holy crap this is the worst "game" ive ever played, and yes I've played many of the lop smaller ones....

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote