4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
good game

====personal opinion bellow

bad jerk off game

i would like more if this would be a "normal" game without h scenes, yes one more generic game of this exacta same time, but hey the more the merrier

on the other hand, a hentai game....wasted potential, remove the ghost and knives transform her in a succubus, make her kill you be sex, 1231231 different scenes, cunnilingus, handjob, etc,etc,and of course 100% pov, different "grabs" replacing the knife attacks, sometimes she kiss you, sometimes she grabs your d, sometimes she jump with the pussy in your face, replace the hp bar by a horny bar

i know that there is people that like this mixture but don't work for me and i think for the most, would be way more successful if you chose one of another and do not keep in the middle
There is defeat sex once you unlock sex in the game. Rest of your post is just asking the dev to make a completely different game while also trying to pose as authority regarding the success of the game, in spite of majority of people who come by here clearly liking it.

Reactions: DommySalami
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes