4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
New update is now out. It includes three new animated scenes and three new costumes. There are also some bugfixes and QoL changes but some things the map and general balancing hasn't been changed. I don't plan on doing any new updates for the game anytime soon as I'd like to focus on my next project for the time being. There's a full list of changes in the OP's changelog.

I've also added bat files for different DirectX versions. I know that some people were having issues regarding DX versions before. I'm not sure if this is a proper fix but we'll see. I did notice that on my PC, GPU usage went up to almost full when running the DX11 version. DX10 seems fine but I haven't done any extensive testing regarding this.

Anyway, hope you all enjoy! Here's to hoping I don't have to put out any fires with a hotfix anytime soon!
Can't wait to see what next project you gonna make, since niche and sexy horror like this is really rare sadly... Keep it up my friend, you have huge potential in you! <3

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Damn, wasn't expecting an update to peak horrorny (hornyror?). loving the new cosmetics and anims, im guessing only the "knife bj" is available on normal mode? still a great update though hyped for your next game!! (i hope its another male protagonist vs female assailant game)

Croconly

Jul 15, 2019
Great update! I managed to get the defeat bj and normal one... But I can't seem to get the reverse cowgirl one, is it only available in free mode, or do you get it randomly?

AvarageGhostEnjoyer

Apr 1, 2022
Is it just me or there's something new with the statues?
I noticed a tip on a loading screen saying "Watch the statues" or something like that and I also saw a new medallion next to 4 tiny statue miniatures in the free mode room, hmm...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Krasue

buttboy22

Dec 14, 2019
No idea if someone mentioned it yet but found out you can B-Hop In this game to varying degrees of usefulness nonetheless very fun.

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Where can I find the medallion ? When I interact with the box it just says there are two key slots and a hexagon. I have two keys with me, but I'm not sure about the medallion.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Does the AI make note of doors left open? I feel like she does.

Is there anyway to see the map of the floor below me? My sensor is telling me the last key is on the floor below me but because the map is such a mess I can't see how to get down to it.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes