4.60 star(s) 22 Votes

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I hate those game when you need to play to earn the nsfw ... Shame, it's seem to be a good one but i don't have the patience on my laptop to play this game.

Reactions: novapsy

AvarageGhostEnjoyer

Apr 1, 2022
Totally loved everything about this game, it's fun, spooky and nsfw.
I hope the developer keeps working on it, the passion and the potetial is all there, this could reach really far!

I really appreciated how things are made here, for example everytime you open up the map, the game pauses for you and that is really helpful.
The random generation needs few to no tweaks, it's really well made as it is and makes the game very refreshing every run.
The upgrades feel very worth to get, they actually matter a lot in helping you to "evolve" in way.
It's mentioned by the dev that the game might be to easy or too hard, but I personally really like it that way, makes it up to be something you need to adapt to every round making it more interesting.

List of ideas to add :
More animations & nsfw content, you could perhaps even add some kinky stuff and make it option to have enabled, like a defeat foot fetish type of animation, where she steps on the player and other random losing animations
Maybe more extra mini-games to get more coins
More cosmetics
More nsfw voicelines
Option to play as female (with a male ghost)
Maybe more types of maps
Multiplayer would be RAD with that this could even go onto steam someday
More endings?
Add mini nsfw scenes that you could get by stunning her with the bottles
Maybe add some more enemies with their own nsfw animations if they end up getting you, you could even have it as a custom game where you decide which enemies will be active as an extra when you beat the main game

Please consider these and have fun creating!
I'm up to land a hand in anyway if needed too, just let me know

Edit:
Maybe adding a bit of lore/story with pieces of paper scattered around the map that might randomly appear, I'd love to know more about it :)

Last edited:

F9F5FZ

Mar 2, 2019
The game launch and crash after 10sec (on menu or in game) it just say fatal error, tryed windowed, borderless and full screen, updated my gpu driver and always fatal error.

Edit
Seems that pass gpu tweak from oc mode to silent mode worked

Last edited:

Twipez

Nov 2, 2021
on now v.1.0.1 this game have a bug that make you invincible for someone that think this game is too hard.
you need to let her hit you until you have 0 hp and then eat snack and now you will be invincible

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I'm glad you enjoyed it. The PS2 style was something in particular I was curious to see a reaction to. From my knowledge there aren't many retro 3D H-games, and there might be a good reason for that. I figured I'd give it a try myself to see if people take to it. I probably won't use the style for every game I make, as I like to experiment, but if people like the look then I'll certainly make a few more with the style. It also speeds up dev time tremendously which was kind of the point of this project.
I like the game but can you add a free camera for the sex scenes? also pressing C to change the camera doesn't work

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Welp, for each bug that makes the game more painful there's a bug that helps the player I suppose. The two scenes I've seen (one for win and one for defeat, I have not unlocked the free mode) are quite great, the customization is nice. In terms of gameplay though, while pretty cool, it takes way too long for a wank. Shop prices should be lower or rewards higher. With how many times the game has to be played (and won, since rewards you get for losing are pitiful compared), it'd stop being fun at all and turn into pure grind. Ended up playing for about 4 hours, and in that time I've seen a sex scene 4 times in total.
The worst bugs I've experienced have been the invincibility, the medallion, and medallion power and stamina regenerating when map is open, the medallion one being worst out of those I'd say. It works when it feels like it, so the most reliable way to use it is in short taps. When it does work, sometimes it does just a little damage, sometimes it does a ton for some reason. I think I can at least partly attribute my losses during the fight to the medallion deciding it doesn't feel like working and me getting stabbed in result. I'm certainly not looking forward to replaying the game another several times under the whims of not just layout generation, but also your only bloody weapon being a moody cunt with no certainty when it will work at all, even if the scenes are great.

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
Overall all a pretty good game for the first release. I liked it. I wished I played it more but there wasn't enough NSFW scenes to spice things up so I can keep grinding. Also here's some random thoughts.

Flash light should be avaliable in shop since it's really rare to find and it improves gameplay allot.

Grind and prices should be lowered. I don't mind to grind, but if you only get the points for collecting keys, other times should be included as well.

Scanner needs a rework, it doesn't really tell you much.

The whole mansion is way to huge in my opinion. Getting from south part of the mansion to the north side in most of my runs didn't happen due to distance and ghost chasing after me while I'm trying to navigate through darkness.

Last edited:

Krasue

Restless Spirit
Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I like the game but can you add a free camera for the sex scenes? also pressing C to change the camera doesn't work
C does work, just not for the defeated animation. I probably should've hidden the prompt for that one animation. As for why the camera doesn't work, the scenes were animated for first person, so the head is animated in such a way that creates good camera movement but this doesn't necessarily translate to third person. So the cameras are set up in a way to avoid seeing the head and for the cowgirl animation it was borderline impossible to do that.

cyonrajjik

Aug 1, 2018
This game could use an expansion. Refining gameplay loop, more assets, scenes, things to do in mansion ect. Do maybe a roguelite with items found in different runs instead of the shop. I like that its fun as a game and not just a gallery sim. It could sell on steam

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
your fps limiter doesnt work. i dont want my gpu running at 100% creating 200 fps and consuming 300 watts. even with vsync enabled, i still get 144 fps and 250 watts which is way to much imho

Reactions: Zippix
4.60 star(s) 22 Votes