millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
i'm on moolissa's level and i can't figure why her self-heal = death(bad end)...
You have a burn aura affliction when you apply the heal aura, making it soul burn which inverts healing affects (as in, instead of getting 1700 healing, it deals 1700 damage. And yes, this is as broken as it sounds)

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Oh trust me, I thought I was the only one with that sentiment. Sure, the annoying part is the RPG busywork to make up for the lack of content, but my biggest gripe was the artstyle that was radically changed after Victoria's Body. It had more anatomy and cohesion than...whatever else it came after it, at the cost of content. Heck, it ain't hard to find a few examples of wrong body features, weird angles, and size problems, like in Damsels of Vice.

At this point, I'll just wait for a complete save file, rummage through the paper doll features, skim through the bad ends, and call it a day. I'm pretty sure anyone else that wants to spend their time somewhere else better does the same as I do. It's the reason I dropped Damsels of Vice 2 and called it a day, not looking back. A shame too, I was fairly invested in what this dev could achieve, but man, that artstyle when compared to Victoria's Body... oof.
looks like typical tumblr slop art and the artist anatomy is one of the worst things i have seen for something that is a paid product i mean seriously they had so much time too improve but honestly it looks like it's just getting worst and worst looking with each release but maybe that is just me, anything even generic anime artstyle would be better then what they changed too and i agree the games peaked at Victoria's Body and just got worst and worst but atlas we don't have many games like this kicking around so it's either take it or leave it...

I mean its ugly to the point i am tempted to just replace all the art with ai generated art for myself. if i even play the game because outside of my personal issues with the artist they hired after Victoria's Body which I'm sorry is just a major downgrade in lot of aspects the lack of content the greed of the dev and the fact that this game in particular comes packed in with a shady looking Payloader.exe yeah no thank you..

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes