Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
ItchBanner.png

Overview:
Hana's Exposure is a game that mainly focuses on exposure where you follow Hana as she tries to earn money, so she can go home after being stranded in an unknown town.

Hana will have to work to earn money which she'll be able to spend on a variety of outfits that will allow her to work in different areas and expose herself in a variety of ways, and she'll also be able to spend it to spend some time in various places!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-20
Developer: Flimsy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux
(v0.62): - -

Duvet1337 thanks for the link

SS1.png SS2.png SS3.png SS4.png SS8.png SS9.png SS10.png SS11.png SS12.png SS13.png 3.png 6.png 7.png 8.png

Last edited:

Z!M

May 9, 2017
this looks nice, i hope to see more in the future! i love the 2d/3d word design!

Huzupiku

Dec 16, 2017
This actually looks like the start of a true game. Do you have a roadmap of what sort of features you plan on including in the game? A lot of times proof of concepts like this never really have explicit goals and don't go anywhere. I feel a roadmap really solidifies expectations and reassures players that it will become something.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
I like the premise, but you're probably hurting yourself by posting too raw a version.
Yeah its a bit of a risk, i mean you never get a second chance to make a good first impression but I'm planning on releasing updates fairly often so by the end of this month or mid may 0.2 should come out in which I'll be polishing a bunch of things and adding a lots of new content (expect a post with more details in the next few days).

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
This actually looks like the start of a true game. Do you have a roadmap of what sort of features you plan on including in the game? A lot of times proof of concepts like this never really have explicit goals and don't go anywhere. I feel a roadmap really solidifies expectations and reassures players that it will become something.
Definitely agree, i plan on finishing Hana's Exposure by the end of 2019 so rest assured as the roadmap is already set.
Now as for features, pretty much all of the features the final version will contain are set in stone so i've laid the groundwork for them so that it's easier to add them in the future.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
It looks really good for a first release I really liked the gameplay aspect on it, walking around and stuff the models are really fuckin cute and the game sounds simple enough. I can see that a lot of effort went to the scenarios. Also when she said ''Everyone has been so nice to me, cant wait to see the other jobs'' I could already feel what was coming for her, I will keep a eye on this one

Reactions: Banshee96

ItsMeOutsider

Jul 1, 2017
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one, the art style is so frickin' good and the idea of corrupting the protagonist through exposure is something I look forward to.

i plan on finishing Hana's Exposure by the end of 2019
Welp, I wish you good luck, 8 months is not that long, but seeing the first release I think that should be enough to make this a really good and polished game.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
It looks really good for a first release I really liked the gameplay aspect on it, walking around and stuff the models are really fuckin cute and the game sounds simple enough. I can see that a lot of effort went to the scenarios. Also when she said ''Everyone has been so nice to me, cant wait to see the other jobs'' I could already feel what was coming for her, I will keep a eye on this one
A lot of effort went into making those scenarios so i'm glad you noticed it :)

Oh man there's a lot coming towards Hana in the future so welcome aboard!

Reactions: OneWayMissile

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one, the art style is so frickin' good and the idea of corrupting the protagonist through exposure is something I look forward to.

Welp, I wish you good luck, 8 months is not that long, but seeing the first release I think that should be enough to make this a really good and polished game.
YES, really wanted to keep a simple and somewhat cute theme throughout the game which is why i went with a simple and cute artstyle (for anyone interested, art is done by MisaelDM so definitely give the man some love).

To follow the theme of simplicity the protagonist will mostly be the one responsible for her own corruption (so no blackmail, rape, etc).

Finishing it in 2019 won't be easy but having everything already in mind should avoid any last minute changes (which usually are the ones that take up the most time), most scripting (which also takes a long ass time) is mostly done so now it's pretty much just a matter of polishing, adding content, optimizing and every now and then a bit of scripting.

amilking

Apr 10, 2018
Looks very promising I hope she won't get raped by monsters like 99% of the other games on this site :) I've made a short vid here:

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Ohh the art style is so refreshing. Always good to see something different, and the game itself looks interesting and promising. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Hallokun
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes