Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Oreloth

Jun 1, 2023
What did you like about this game, that you want to see in another?

The main point I like about Hana is that exhibitionism games where the MC actively wants to be watched, instead of stripping and then sticking to the shadows and hoping no one comes, are surprisingly rare. If that's what you liked here, the only other game to follow this theme I've found is Sunville

If you were thinking about something else, you'll have to be a bit more specific than "similar games"
Yeah, kind of, you're right. If you have similar games with this kind of ambiance, I'll look for it. But I don't really like 3DCG.

Aki <3

Jun 25, 2019
I don't know if it's possible, but, could someone post the lastest news from Flimsy's patreon? Theres's apparently info on the new 1.5 update (or maybe it's just a teaser), and also a post about their new game. Thanks in advance.
"Overall, for v1.5 you can expect:

-Hana getting herself into plenty of embarrassing conversations and interactions!

-More of Mei being an absolute menace!

-And even an event for... Nube?"
The cut NPC interaction system from 0.6 is being reworked and introduced.

maxf1re

Apr 1, 2023
Right at the moment game starts, character begin to move upwards without input. I can press down key to move character downwards and E to interract with the door and Mei. And that's it, I cant move character sidewise. Any hints?

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Right at the moment game starts, character begin to move upwards without input. I can press down key to move character downwards and E to interract with the door and Mei. And that's it, I cant move character sidewise. Any hints?
Haven't heard of this one happening to anyone else. I need more to pin point the issue.

Right as the game starts, you mean when you start from the beginning, as in you are playing for the first time and making a new save, or are you loading a previous save?

What version are you on? It says on the main menu in the bottom right corner.

A screenshot of where you are stuck would be greatly helpful.

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Very good game ! Each chapter had me wondering what she would do (and wear) in the next

I admit I had hopes for one final set of clothes that would leave her basically naked full time... like a medium/wide-mesh fishnet dress for roaming around, a cupless/crotchless bikini for the pool, and a maid uniform that technically covers a lot of skin but has a boob window, no skirt or underwear, and the apron moved up so it doesn't block the view
(Hard to step up from fully nude at the bathhouse, but she's sat on the border of the bath multiple times and never opened her legs once there, so it could be just that)

Those could have made one final chapter where the realisation kicks in that now, no matter where she goes and what she wears, she'll be fully exposed 100% of the time. Add in passersby randomly cumming on her by surprise since she actively asked for that in chapter 6 (or feeding it to her as a tip in the tavern !), and boom, final pre-epilogue chapter ! (or remove the cumming passersby and it could have been chapter 6, pushing 6 & epilogue to the 7th & 8th positions)

Otherwise, very good experience ! Just maybe 2 small feedback...
- I've read about a dialog skip button in the thread, but if it exists, I didn't find it
- There should be a gallery dedicated to Hana trying her various outfits in Mei's changing room, all those scenes were great !
The idea was for her to always wear something that technically covered the important parts, and so something like an outfit with cutouts or a mesh outfit fall out of out of the scope.

Hana opening her legs in the bathhouse events was planned and supposed to happen, but unfortunately the CG for it didn't come out well and I decided to cut it.

There is no dialogue skip function. I unfortunately was not able to implement it and make it work with the way the dialogue system is coded.

The dresser events will be added to the memory system in v1.5.

Thanks ! Also, I was bored today and decided to make pictures of the outfits I had in mind and probably badly described. Including mid effort maid (through the ancestral technique of copy and paste), low effort swimsuit (but still with highly detailed rendered shadows 4k RTX because we're professionals), and lowest effort "sun"dress (paint line tool go brrr)

Here go my hopes and dreams for the update !
Love the high quality renders!

maxf1re

Apr 1, 2023
Haven't heard of this one happening to anyone else. I need more to pin point the issue.

Right as the game starts, you mean when you start from the beginning, as in you are playing for the first time and making a new save, or are you loading a previous save?

What version are you on? It says on the main menu in the bottom right corner.

A screenshot of where you are stuck would be greatly helpful.
I once played the older version and everything was fine. Since previous versions are not available, I can't verify if this is just a problem with the current version, or if some change in my configuration caused the problem.

I've deleted user/appdata/locallow/flimsy folder
Version is in upper left for me, 1.04.
Win 10 22H2.
I guess, I could try to clean registry also, but that would be a chore.

So, with current version I'm starting a new game/save. The intro passed and controls reliased to gamer (after this ). I am able to use some keys like Enter, ('Enter', 'E', 'Z'), Menu('Esc', 'X'), Downward movement('S', down arrow key). But 'A' and 'D' as corresponding arrow keys does nothing. As if 'W' key is pressed constantly, I assume. I could enter the house of Mei and interact with her and leave it. I could access memory gallery through the menu and character moves upward also.

I have some uncommon hardware with associated drivers and software, including a 3dconnexion spacemouse Enterprise, which is the input device (which I unplugged, but that didn't help).

I bought the game on Steam and unfortunately due to this issue I had to get a refund.

jakekiko

Jun 25, 2021
Thanks ! Also, I was bored today and decided to make pictures of the outfits I had in mind and probably badly described. Including mid effort maid (through the ancestral technique of copy and paste), low effort swimsuit (but still with highly detailed rendered shadows 4k RTX because we're professionals), and lowest effort "sun"dress (paint line tool go brrr)

Here go my hopes and dreams for the update !
How’d you make these?

zertz

Jun 29, 2018
When will V1.06 uploaded? I got the bug in the level 3 event at the pool where my whole game is now locked. Is there a way to fix this? I con not go to a previous save due to how the saving system works. If i would be able to update the game to 1.06 and resume from this locked state that would be great! I dont want to click through all of the dialogue again to get to this point in the game.

jakekiko

Jun 25, 2021
Need the new update to come out asap :(

I wish he’d add more hardcore stuff to the final parts of the game like cum on or in her pussy. And touching/sex would be a dream.

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
Touching/sex won't happen, it would break the character (in every sense of the term)

That being said, I wonder what would happen with a glory hole, with Hana able to taste it in her own terms, and protected from the rest of the guy who's stuck behind a wall

Reactions: ren3g4d3i and sauv_

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
it would break the character (in every sense of the term)
Time for the relatively edgy mods that will cause Hana major trauma xD(Bonus points if she gets overdose on all the baked goods at once, so she only realizes hours afterwards what happened and gets a mind explosion in her hotel room.)

jakekiko

Jun 25, 2021
Time for the relatively edgy mods that will cause Hana major trauma xD(Bonus points if she gets overdose on all the baked goods at once, so she only realizes hours afterwards what happened and gets a mind explosion in her hotel room.)
That’s a great idea! You think there will be mods for this?

Touching/sex won't happen, it would break the character (in every sense of the term)

That being said, I wonder what would happen with a glory hole, with Hana able to taste it in her own terms, and protected from the rest of the guy who's stuck behind a wall
Yeah I know :/ I spoken with the creator directly and they shared the same sentiment. I just wish it was stretched more, like getting a cream pie by spreading and let them cum into it or something. I could imagine the dialogue now.

jakekiko

Jun 25, 2021
Also wish more content was being added to the mid and end game to include the more lewd. I’m really excited for the update but it’s a little disappointing knowing that it won’t be pushing the envelope but just more of the same mid game content.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes