Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey! Nice job completing the game (finally xD ) I've notice that you also are on dlsite, that's good however i think is a bit pricey, I suggest to lower the cost so more ppl may take the chance to play your game :)

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Any chance of a Mac version?
No.

While I think it's great that you started to expand your horizons, I am also extremely worried that you will be making the next project in 3D.

In my opinion, with 2D, you have the artistic freedom to create everything however you want, as much as you want. But with 3D, it can be limiting of what you are able to do.

Let's say the model of the FMC. In this game, I loved how she looked, curvy and everything. And what I like most with 2D art here is, let's say the close ups of her butt/chest/vaginal area etc. Also, count the tightness of her clothes and how they fit her body and stuff similar to these.

Although I don't have much knowledge of how far you can go with 3D, I'm pretty sure it can't do what 2D can and vise versa.

I root for you and what you wish to do. Just giving my 2 cents.
The 3D is more so intended for movement gameplay, not for lewd content. Aside from general exploration and movement in POIs, there are also various activities with gameplay/mini-game segments where you walk around, interact with objectives, and overall do various things in them. The 3D is great for that, but during those gameplay/mini-game segments, lewd events/mini-games will begin, and generally all of them will be transitioning into a 2D format, and when that mini-game ends, you go back to the normal gameplay 3D.

Anyhow, worry not, the 2D goodness will still be there!

any way to hide the text windows to see the full CG??
Shift.

I am playing the game right now. its pretty good so far, and the Story and characters go well with the game. The unexpected moment animation scenes are worth watching too. ;) Keep up the good work FlimsyDev, looking forward to future updates. :) However, i will like to mention a suggestion for the game. For the next game's update, please add the ability to change the resolution size for the Settings menu. The game's works best for me in window mode, but its cut off at the bottom. I would like to adjust the size of the resolution so the size of the window for the game is more suitable. I like the game throughout though, and its a very good game overall.
I'll look into adding the resolution setting. It really depends on whether it breaks the game or not, and whether those potential breaks are simple enough to fix or not.

Hey! Nice job completing the game (finally xD ) I've notice that you also are on dlsite, that's good however i think is a bit pricey, I suggest to lower the cost so more ppl may take the chance to play your game :)
I completely understand that the price point is not a popular choice, but it's what I feel is right considering the amount of time, effort, and how basically everything is completely built from the ground up.

So, i´m in the fourth level up event i think, and there´s this little problem, basically it freezes after i tell a guy to stop running and it just freezes there and i can´t do nothing about it so i just have been closing and reopening the game to see what hapens, and i would like to know, what should i do?
I have heard of a few people having this issue, but I just cannot seem to be able to find it. The internal build is a bit ahead with a handful of bug fixes that aren't in the live build, and those fixes may have indirectly fixed the issue and may be why I can't find it. Once the new build is up, you could give it a shot and see it that fixes it.

There is also the possibility that a flag may have messed up somewhere, and for that, could you provide me with your save file?
It's a bit hard to get to. It's under "HKEY_USERS\(random numbers and stuff)\Software\Flimsy\Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~" in the registry editor. That would really help me find the issue.

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
The 3D is more so intended for movement gameplay, not for lewd content. Aside from general exploration and movement in POIs, there are also various activities with gameplay/mini-game segments where you walk around, interact with objectives, and overall do various things in them. The 3D is great for that, but during those gameplay/mini-game segments, lewd events/mini-games will begin, and generally all of them will be transitioning into a 2D format, and when that mini-game ends, you go back to the normal gameplay 3D.

Anyhow, worry not, the 2D goodness will still be there!
Glad to hear it friend! I wish you best of luck with this.

Also, I hope that there will be even more spicier things in the next project. Although I liked that this game had no "penetration", it had it's appeal, but I was also sad that it ended without anything.

Perhaps there will be "touching"? in the next game. :ROFLMAO: :BootyTime:

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Hello.
I didn't understand the solution, can you explain how you did it please? :3
Yes so you open all downloaded files in notepad. There's a path in each file starting with HKEY_USERS, then the S-lots of numbers folder. You have to replace it with the correct name of that folder for you. To do that, open regedit. Open HKEY_USERS, then find the S-lots of numbers folder that has the folder 'Software' in it. Copy the name of that folder, then paste it in the place of S-lots of numbers in the downloaded files. Save the changes and open all the files (using regedit).

maniakiiti

Nov 26, 2018
Yes so you open all downloaded files in notepad. There's a path in each file starting with HKEY_USERS, then the S-lots of numbers folder. You have to replace it with the correct name of that folder for you. To do that, open regedit. Open HKEY_USERS, then find the S-lots of numbers folder that has the folder 'Software' in it. Copy the name of that folder, then paste it in the place of S-lots of numbers in the downloaded files. Save the changes and open all the files (using regedit).
Thank you very much.
It worked perfectly.
Sorry to have bother you for that.

Have a nice day.

Genesis_One

Aug 25, 2022
A calm, simple and, in a certain way, innocent game. A nice change from the more hardcore games I usually play. The graphics and game mechanics were also very different, but interesting. I recommend.

Reactions: lacoste89

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Oh, this looks like a spiritual successor to "RPG: Roshutsu Playing Game" and "RPG2: Rotshutsu Playing Game 2!" And I mean that as the best possible compliment.

Reactions: tysan

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
Very good game ! Each chapter had me wondering what she would do (and wear) in the next

I admit I had hopes for one final set of clothes that would leave her basically naked full time... like a medium/wide-mesh fishnet dress for roaming around, a cupless/crotchless bikini for the pool, and a maid uniform that technically covers a lot of skin but has a boob window, no skirt or underwear, and the apron moved up so it doesn't block the view
(Hard to step up from fully nude at the bathhouse, but she's sat on the border of the bath multiple times and never opened her legs once there, so it could be just that)

Those could have made one final chapter where the realisation kicks in that now, no matter where she goes and what she wears, she'll be fully exposed 100% of the time. Add in passersby randomly cumming on her by surprise since she actively asked for that in chapter 6 (or feeding it to her as a tip in the tavern !), and boom, final pre-epilogue chapter ! (or remove the cumming passersby and it could have been chapter 6, pushing 6 & epilogue to the 7th & 8th positions)

Otherwise, very good experience ! Just maybe 2 small feedback...
- I've read about a dialog skip button in the thread, but if it exists, I didn't find it
- There should be a gallery dedicated to Hana trying her various outfits in Mei's changing room, all those scenes were great !

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanaya322

444blade5

Dec 24, 2017
I've picked up the game and enjoying it so far! Unfortunatly I've run into a bug. I can't progress in the 4th event. At the drunk pool party, the MC gets stuck on the right side of the pool after some dialog trying to get a drunk man to stop running after she got pushed into the pool. Is there any known fix, I can't find any by searching level up or pool in the forum.

Fixed it! Spammed the interact key as the text was going by and it worked. Hope this helps someone else!

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
Very good game ! Each chapter had me wondering what she would do (and wear) in the next

I admit I had hopes for one final set of clothes that would leave her basically naked full time... like a medium/wide-mesh fishnet dress for roaming around, a cupless/crotchless bikini for the pool, and a maid uniform that technically covers a lot of skin but has a boob window, no skirt or underwear, and the apron moved up so it doesn't block the view
(Hard to step up from fully nude at the bathhouse, but she's sat on the border of the bath multiple times and never opened her legs once there, so it could be just that)

Those could have made one final chapter where the realisation kicks in that now, no matter where she goes and what she wears, she'll be fully exposed 100% of the time. Add in passersby randomly cumming on her by surprise since she actively asked for that in chapter 6 (or feeding it to her as a tip in the tavern !), and boom, final pre-epilogue chapter ! (or remove the cumming passersby and it could have been chapter 6, pushing 6 & epilogue to the 7th & 8th positions)

Otherwise, very good experience ! Just maybe 2 small feedback...
- I've read about a dialog skip button in the thread, but if it exists, I didn't find it
- There should be a gallery dedicated to Hana trying her various outfits in Mei's changing room, all those scenes were great !
Great ideas! I hope the update that's coming has some new clothes, if not I'd like to see a final set of clothes DLC with some new poses. But since Flimsy announced a new game I wouldn't get my hopes up.

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
Great ideas!
Thanks ! Also, I was bored today and decided to make pictures of the outfits I had in mind and probably badly described. Including mid effort maid (through the ancestral technique of copy and paste), low effort swimsuit (but still with highly detailed rendered shadows 4k RTX because we're professionals), and lowest effort "sun"dress (paint line tool go brrr)

Here go my hopes and dreams for the update !

raptorr64

Jul 9, 2017
What did you like about this game, that you want to see in another?

The main point I like about Hana is that exhibitionism games where the MC actively wants to be watched, instead of stripping and then sticking to the shadows and hoping no one comes, are surprisingly rare. If that's what you liked here, the only other game to follow this theme I've found is Sunville

If you were thinking about something else, you'll have to be a bit more specific than "similar games"

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes