Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
There is a series of exhibitionism and corruption Manga called Niizuma Nanaka No Roshutsu, it's pretty good if you want some references

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I really like the story for this game. Also, the genre for the game suits the game well.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I'm thinking that what happened is that you were left in the Inn or Hana's room with the "working" flag enabled, while also having the game think you were in a level up event, isn't a state that is supposed to happen for that event. What I'm not sure of is what exactly happened that broke the routine, making it so you would not teleport.

Walk outside as in, the cutscene at the end of the first day Mei goes to Hana during the night and tells her about the Inn? Or was all of this after resting at the Inn, and reading the letter Mei left?

The third level up event, as in, the one where Hana and Mei go to the PUB to talk about exposure and such?

After the level up, you mean directly after the petal is added, when the dialogue ends and the loading screen starts, that's when the crash happens? If so, does the loading screen even appear, or does the game freeze even before that?
It happen during any loading after the third petal (at such, literally any of them, randomly)

Athia

Sep 15, 2022
Honestly, i could see at some point a DLC for this game, where they return to the little village on a vacation or something similar, and Mei try to help Hana work on her trauma
Not necessarily for sex stuff, mostly for character growth, as i ended up feeling quite attached to all of them

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, but at the same i hope its a fresh game Flimsy works on. I have seen many sequels on here and more times than not they try to build off themselves where they nearly always change vision/genres to the next extreme.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I am playing the game right now. its pretty good so far, and the Story and characters go well with the game. The unexpected moment animation scenes are worth watching too. ;) Keep up the good work FlimsyDev, looking forward to future updates. :) However, i will like to mention a suggestion for the game. For the next game's update, please add the ability to change the resolution size for the Settings menu. The game's works best for me in window mode, but its cut off at the bottom. I would like to adjust the size of the resolution so the size of the window for the game is more suitable. I like the game throughout though, and its a very good game overall.

Mobox

Jun 11, 2018
Is there any way to find the save file location in windows? I 100% the game with a full gallery, but don't know where its located. Would like to share it.

Excelsoxls

Jan 31, 2022
Is there any way to find the save file location in windows? I 100% the game with a full gallery, but don't know where its located. Would like to share it.
I know it's on a regedit, something like:
HKEY_USERS\A bunch of numbers\Software\Flimsy\Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~
But I don't know if it's transferable at all.

Mobox

Jun 11, 2018
I'm not sure if these are the correct files needed to export into the registry, or I'm missing one or more of them, but here are the save files, full 100% gallery. Drag and drop in to the registry editor: Computer\HKEY_USERS\ Lots of numbers\SOFTWARE\Flimsy\Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~. If it doesn't work then let me know, I might be missing some steps.

Reactions: Excelsoxls

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I absolutely love this game. The map is fun to navigate, graphics are real pretty, CG is fantastic (big fan of the art style). There's very little I could say about the game that would be negative... but there's one thing that's been hampering some of my enjoyment.

A lot of text feels like padding. When getting the new dress there's like 9 boxes saying how exposed the dress is and how humiliated she feels. I understand it's to drive home the humiliation aspect of exhibitionism but I've been playing for like 10 hours. By now I get it how she feels. Around the 3rd petal I noticed how often phrases are repeated and slowly began skipping text and seeking keywords to stick with the story.

I get it's top of its class so I'm probably in the minority with this unwarranted feedback. Everything else is stellar. You (dev) did a good job with the writing. It's lighthearted and genuinely interesting to hear her thoughts as she progresses. I'm currently on the 5th petal and loving this stage. Will try to come back and say what I think about the end of the game.

I saw there's talk of a DLC. I'd love tighter storytelling in that (or your next game), though honestly ignore me if you enjoy writing the way you do. It shows you had fun with it. What I do enjoy and want more of is clothes. The new clothes scenes are my favorite. I could play a whole game of just increasingly-embarrassing clothes reveal... which I guess is this!

edit: I left a review because I just finished the game. Thank you dev for the wonderful game. This is peak exhibitionism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Excelsoxls

yankeealpha

Apr 4, 2020
i just finished this game and it was great. i got some idea for maybe the sequel.

maybe Hana want to cure her trauma of male touch because she want to be more lewder. Mei with Nube can help her by giving some brainwashing hypnotherapy to cure her trauma (Sebas maybe can be a helper too or maybe make him a pervert too). i think it's nice to help her to cure the trauma. it's good for her, i guess

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
A lot of text feels like padding.
Well, it technically is after all. Proper pacing is equally as important as it is difficult and due to the low ceiling the many levels make it way too slow. I'm not a fan of quick 'corruption' either (no different to a sex-fest) and don't need full-on all-night gang bangs but as is evident by the tags, the most one can expect is some bukkake. I just received the fourth petal and I'm not even feeling 'blue balled' for it's that soft core and slow (what was the difference to level 3 anyway?). Due to the pacing, the lewd comedy also lost its appeal for me. As cute as it is, the 'look but don't because scary!' is a major turn off and away.

While apparently many believe that exhibitsionism should just be restricted to just showing off, I must disagree. I'll even go as far and consider many 'sexism' marks checked, albeit some sure not in the way some would expect. But well, I'll just say that it should be about freedom rather than control. Here Hana may think that she's happy about making others happy but due to the hinted trauma and 'no touch!', one has to put it into a far less happy perspective.

It's similar to other preferences which many ones don't want to be portrayed as some result of a trauma or other negative/skewed experience. This is also my primary peeve with a certain collection of communities which rather share their unhappiness and how to cope with it. Even if it is quite common for the 'worst of all -philias' being the actual result of hatred (not love to the subject but rather love for oneself), that should be at most the topic of a much darker piece. Same of course also applies to softer preferences like 'I was stepped on so much I have grown to love feet', who'd want to hear that, especially when one just has it as a natural or happy preference?

I can only suppose that a feet fetish is far more commonly based on that (since there is far less anecdotal evidence that tells differently), like just having freely massaged and played with feet a lot. A good foot, shape, soft & squishy, ticklish and little is smell, is little to no different to a good boob or butt... not that I actually have that preference but it's just something I can understand and appreciate to a non-sexual extend. Personally I did that 'play', in a non-sexual way, once. It was fun to tickle her that way but that's it, she wasn't too mad either that I couldn't have repeated it and licking it didn't repulse me either. This kind of understanding is something I consider most to have but voice very little since that is much more of a taboo than many faux taboos (mass media constantly tells the story of cancer, miscarriages and abortions and them being a taboo which is rather weird, isn't it?), luckily this is free forum~

Anyway, I paused playing Hana once after that 'no touch!' scene and now decided to abort since I too would just be skippin' due to the far too little change between the levels. I can only recommend to keep it lighter and shorter since I doubt that darker and harder would be the creators' intent. Keeping it shorter would also deal with another issue I saw presented in recent reviews but (luckily) had yet to note myself (but was close to): Asset Recycling. For the number of scenes, there are indeed few poses and only different layers. The 'base HCG' isn't that low to be atrocious but from what I saw each chain of events has only a handful of poses.

quantumvoid

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2020
It is great to finally see a game of this genre have a ending that is not a total disaster, with the main character actually having a good ending.

Reactions: .Nemo.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
I'm thinking that what happened is that you were left in the Inn or Hana's room with the "working" flag enabled, while also having the game think you were in a level up event, isn't a state that is supposed to happen for that event. What I'm not sure of is what exactly happened that broke the routine, making it so you would not teleport.

Walk outside as in, the cutscene at the end of the first day Mei goes to Hana during the night and tells her about the Inn? Or was all of this after resting at the Inn, and reading the letter Mei left?

The third level up event, as in, the one where Hana and Mei go to the PUB to talk about exposure and such?

After the level up, you mean directly after the petal is added, when the dialogue ends and the loading screen starts, that's when the crash happens? If so, does the loading screen even appear, or does the game freeze even before that?
Any chance of a Mac version?

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
I'm not sure if these are the correct files needed to export into the registry, or I'm missing one or more of them, but here are the save files, full 100% gallery. Drag and drop in to the registry editor: Computer\HKEY_USERS\ Lots of numbers\SOFTWARE\Flimsy\Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~. If it doesn't work then let me know, I might be missing some steps.
It works, just had to open them in notepad and adjust the directory as the \ Lots of numbers\ didn't match mine thank you!

Reactions: BonelessSlayerUwU

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
While I think it's great that you started to expand your horizons, I am also extremely worried that you will be making the next project in 3D.

In my opinion, with 2D, you have the artistic freedom to create everything however you want, as much as you want. But with 3D, it can be limiting of what you are able to do.

Let's say the model of the FMC. In this game, I loved how she looked, curvy and everything. And what I like most with 2D art here is, let's say the close ups of her butt/chest/vaginal area etc. Also, count the tightness of her clothes and how they fit her body and stuff similar to these.

Although I don't have much knowledge of how far you can go with 3D, I'm pretty sure it can't do what 2D can and vise versa.

I root for you and what you wish to do. Just giving my 2 cents.

Elian_1916

Nov 26, 2023
Anyways I'm happy to answer to any question and/or feedback so feel free to ask anything.
[/QUOTE]

So, i´m in the fourth level up event i think, and there´s this little problem, basically it freezes after i tell a guy to stop running and it just freezes there and i can´t do nothing about it so i just have been closing and reopening the game to see what hapens, and i would like to know, what should i do?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes