Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Time to finally replay this, hope my laptop can stand it lol... late congrats for release btw.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HanasExposure-1.04
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Kibersex

ojae

Apr 8, 2019
No way this is completed, i remember playing an early version and abruptly coming to the end of content.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Personally I enjoy games where the exhibitionism leads to different acts of depravity, so I'm fine with how things have ended here. Good job, dev! Looking forward to more.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Happy to see you coming this far with this project, man. I knew this game was good when I played the very first version. Thank you for your work. I'll play this version as soon as I can, and I'm looking forward to more from you.

Habayashi

May 14, 2022
No actual sex scenes at all huh, damn this is just the perfect amount of blue balling and I fucking love it, looking forward for a possible next project!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Can't get a proper windowed version, some wrong setting. See the game is dropped by Dev with quick ending, oh well, many other games out there.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Seems from the comments this game did not at all go where I wanted it to go. Shame since the start was so good, but that saves me time to play better games, I suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: Brataz

hardzon

Mar 18, 2018
I could not play it though. It's stuck on the start menu: the up and down keys work, but impossible to enter a menu item. Whereas some other Unity games work fine on Linux.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Good job game was really fun. (y)
Nobody could find any errors in 1.04^^
I'm excited to see what happens later. You can get more out of it^^. But the way you want to finish it, it fits ^^

Reactions: McFwk
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes