Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

mafumafu98

Jan 8, 2022
Well, the ending of the game is a bit disheartening. But, that's the author's choice, even if it didn't hit my expectations. I don't see any interest for me to play through the final version, I'll just be happy for the target audience of the project.

BadIdeaWorld

May 29, 2019
I was very excited about the game release, really loved all that pure exhibitionism the game provided. Bought the game on Steam today, just finished. And... it was really dissapointing. To my surprise, all the new content is not about exhibitionism, it's about the town guys pulling their dicks out, cumming all over Hana's body and her eating their semen. Litterally every new event about this. Unfortunately, I'm not into cum kink and I was really frustrated seeing a such disgusting thing as Hana eating cum of every town folk. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge people who likes that, but it's just not my thing and I didn't see it coming. So if you as me was following the game for exhibitionism, be warned, the final content is not about this. I wish I hadn't bought the game and thus kept good memories of it.
The story that Flimsy chose to make isn't the only possible version of the story. You, as the reader, get to choose what version of events you take into your heart and memories. You can reject that gross mess from your canon and keep the parts you like, possibly imagining something better in the process.

Nighoh

Jul 4, 2021
To my surprise, all the new content is not about exhibitionism, it's about the town guys pulling their dicks out, cumming all over Hana's body and her eating their semen. Litterally every new event about this.
Have to agree. A little added kink wouldn't have been my thing but I'd still have enjoyed the pure exhibitionism bits. This is not that. The game swerves hard into cum kink with exhibitionism only existing in service of that.

So if you as me was following the game for exhibitionism, be warned, the final content is not about this. I wish I hadn't bought the game and thus kept good memories of it.
Likewise. By all means support the creator but be aware that there's a hard cut-off point in the game if you're here for the nudity/exhibitionism, not the cum.

Duvet1337

Nov 26, 2019
Well, the ending of the game is a bit disheartening. But, that's the author's choice, even if it didn't hit my expectations. I don't see any interest for me to play through the final version, I'll just be happy for the target audience of the project.
agreed, i paid for exhibitionism game, not for only 1 day length cum kink events, refund
1.04 leaked:
btw if you liked the update go support the developer, because first events and whole corruption was good

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
agreed, i paid for exhibitionism game, not for only 1 day length cum kink events, refund
1.04 leaked: Mega
btw if you liked the update go support the developer, because first events and whole corruption was good
Many games follows this road. Many exhibitionism games/novels follow the same road. They start out really good, but then turn in to a hardcore sex game, which we have dozens to choose from. But a real exhibtionism game from begin to end is getting rare, very rare.

I want for example a game where students spy on their teacher or try to prank her, or try to make secertly pictures under her skirt and so fort and the teacher can punish them like giving them detention, and maybe try to kick them off school. Or you can follow the road that the teacher goes with the flow and exactly likes it.

That would be a great game. Same with this game, we need more moments while swimming, choose what to wear like no underwear, short skirt, maybe different tops which all leads to different events. Or that people try to "prank" her, and the player choice if she would fall for it or not.

Have more "oops" moments in the game. It's the player choice how to deal with it, like covering up or fixing clothes or give the people a little longer peak or something which all different roads.

I would also like character development, will she become a exhibitionism lover or will she always be embarrased and don't like it. Which leads to different story, scene's and moments. Those are things I would like to see in games like this.

Last edited:

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Many games follows this road. Many exhibitionism games/novels follow the same road. They start out really good, but then turn in to a hardcore sex game, which we have dozens to choose from. But a real exhibtionism game from begin to end is getting rare, very rare.

I want for example a game where students spy on their teacher or try to prank her, or try to make secertly pictures under her skirt and so fort and the teacher can punish them like giving them detention, and maybe try to kick them off school. Or you can follow the road that the teacher goes with the flow and exactly likes it.

That would be a great game. Same with this game, we need more moments while swimming, choose what to wear like no underwearn, shirt skirt, maybe different tops which all leads to different events. Or that people try to "prank" her, and the player choice if she would fall for it or not.

Have more "oops" moments in the game. It's the player choice how to deal with it, like covering up or fixing clothes or give the people a little longer peak or something which all different roads.

I would also like character development, will she become a exhibitionism lover or will she always be embarrased and don't like it. Which leads to different story, scene's and moments. Those are things I would like to see in games like this.
Some aspects here are scarily close to what's in the works for the next game.

yoyoser

Feb 7, 2020
Speaking as someone who likes Bukakke and didn't mind its sudden inclusion, I have to say it was rather poorly done. That being due to the fact that there are only 3 images for it, and those images were reused for every event. Every event that previously had its own setup and payoff was satisfying, but it quickly got boring seeing what was basically the exact same scene for the fifth time. I would've much rathered each job and activity have its own unique bukkake scene, like it had been for every event up to that? Seems cheap and lazy that it took this long to release the game, and the brunt of the new content is the same scene and images reused multiple times.

DO3460

May 12, 2019
Speaking as someone who likes Bukakke and didn't mind its sudden inclusion, I have to say it was rather poorly done. That being due to the fact that there are only 3 images for it, and those images were reused for every event. Every event that previously had its own setup and payoff was satisfying, but it quickly got boring seeing what was basically the exact same scene for the fifth time. I would've much rathered each job and activity have its own unique bukkake scene, like it had been for every event up to that? Seems cheap and lazy that it took this long to release the game, and the brunt of the new content is the same scene and images reused multiple times.
honestly same, the new event is just like 3 different images as well for 6 levels of exhibition, sucks man i liked the game so far

Moramor

Nov 21, 2021
I agree with many users here, we waited too much and also delay after delay, only for the game to be ruined, not even seeing Hana in a Bukakke is exciting, simply everything is poorly implemented since the last new levels.

Reactions: 7490327 and jnvdgr8

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
I've seen a lot of feedback here regarding the final two levels. Some things I agree with, and some I disagree with. Some of the things complained about are in the game for a reason, but aren't meant to fully make sense yet.

With that being said, I do think there is some room for improvement here, and so I'm thinking of reworking some of events during level 6. The epilogue level (level 7) would remain the same. Also thinking of adding some additional small events throughout the game to bolster the content. These would overall improve the game by offerings more content, while helping alleviate the issues with level 6.

FulcrumI

Jul 1, 2019
I've seen a lot of feedback here regarding the final two levels. Some things I agree with, and some I disagree with. Some of the things complained about are in the game for a reason, but aren't meant to fully make sense yet.

With that being said, I do think there is some room for improvement here, and so I'm thinking of reworking some of events during level 6. The epilogue level (level 7) would remain the same. Also thinking of adding some additional small events throughout the game to bolster the content. These would overall improve the game by offerings more content, while helping alleviate the issues with level 6.
Glad you'll still be working on improvements. May you consider at least to add an option to avoid all bukakke content. This would satisfy both sides, who likes it and who doesn't. Anyway, thank you for the first 5 levels, they're awesome!

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Well, the final stage of this game cannot be detracted, I feel that more exhibition scenes were missing, but within what could be added to the game it seems excellent to me. The Bukkake part is indifferent to me, the final is not the first nor the last game that adds other genres in addition to the exhibition,

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes