Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

FulcrumI

Jul 1, 2019
I was very excited about the game release, really loved all that pure exhibitionism the game provided. Bought the game on Steam today, just finished. And... it was really dissapointing. To my surprise, all the new content is not about exhibitionism, it's about the town guys pulling their dicks out, cumming all over Hana's body and her eating their semen. Litterally every new event about this. Unfortunately, I'm not into cum kink and I was really frustrated seeing a such disgusting thing as Hana eating cum of every town folk. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge people who likes that, but it's just not my thing and I didn't see it coming. So if you as me was following the game for exhibitionism, be warned, the final content is not about this. I wish I hadn't bought the game and thus kept good memories of it.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
all the new content is not about exhibitionism, it's about the town guys pulling their dicks out, cumming all over Hana's body and her eating their semen.
Disappointing to hear, im also not a enjoyer of other dudes cum in the progtags mouth / on her. Bit of a stomach turner for sure. Er i'll probably still get it anyway since everything leading up was great and to support what i was playing for free. Least got a bit of a warning to get the skip button ready.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
when will there be a free version??

:unsure:
Likely not at all keys went out and the game is beeing sold. Chances are there is no free version, just a pirated version.

Is the update going to be available on f95?
Probably depends on when someone uploads it. We can probably not expect Flimsy to do so for the obvious reasons(game beeing for sale and buyers or patreons that got a key would likely feel kinda cheated) but to my knowledge anyone that has a newer version can ask a moderator to update the links.

PM21

May 1, 2018
I was very excited about the game release, really loved all that pure exhibitionism the game provided. Bought the game on Steam today, just finished. And... it was really dissapointing. To my surprise, all the new content is not about exhibitionism, it's about the town guys pulling their dicks out, cumming all over Hana's body and her eating their semen. Litterally every new event about this.
This is not what I expected in the slightest. The direction of the game seemed like it was going toward wearing plugs or egg buzzers in public or letting people fondle or even public bondage or something so this feels really out of left field. Not sure I want to play it now cuz starting the game fresh takes a long time to get to the point of the last update.

Reactions: Swaggy-Bookshelf

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
To my surprise, all the new content is not about exhibitionism, it's about the town guys pulling their dicks out, cumming all over Hana's body and her eating their semen
Damn, bummer. Not really for me, shame to find out after such a long wait.

zanzangogo

Mar 21, 2019
Is Flimsy the artist or does he pay a guy to do the art? Also, flimsy, if you see this, any chance of adding some crypto way of buying the game or ,who knows, the next game? Thanks for the effort hope it pays off many times over

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I was very excited about the game release, really loved all that pure exhibitionism the game provided. Bought the game on Steam today, just finished. And... it was really dissapointing. To my surprise, all the new content is not about exhibitionism, it's about the town guys pulling their dicks out, cumming all over Hana's body and her eating their semen. Litterally every new event about this. Unfortunately, I'm not into cum kink and I was really frustrated seeing a such disgusting thing as Hana eating cum of every town folk. Don't get me wrong, I don't judge people who likes that, but it's just not my thing and I didn't see it coming. So if you as me was following the game for exhibitionism, be warned, the final content is not about this. I wish I hadn't bought the game and thus kept good memories of it.
That sucks ass.. I was also into this because of the exhibitionism part, kinda annoying to learn about this but glad that you brought it up. Ez unwatch. Welp was good, sucks since was waiting for it a long time like everyone here.

Reactions: TheByQ

FlimsyDev

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2019
Well then since Flimsy checks this thread from time to time.

Good luck on the release! Hope the game finds an audience big enough to satisfy your expectations.
Thank you!

No, that's because DLSite has troubles with searching some characters like '.

But I'll also summon FlimsyDev for some well-deserved congratulations and to ask for plans about sequel/next game/etc.
Thank you for the kind words!

There were various reasons for the title change.

The next game has been in pre-production for some time. I was already working on it on the side while wrapping up Blooming Flower. The writing, general idea and progression board for the majority of content of the next game is already very deep in development. The main kink to work out is the engine change, as I'll be moving away from Unity into Unreal for this next one.

It's not a direct sequel. More news on this next installment soon.

Buyed this masterpiece on steam cause have good regional pricing,thx flimsy for all effort.
Thank you! Please enjoy!

Flimsy, next game will be with the same characters?
No, new cast of characters for the next game. Hana and Mei will be taking a break.

I can’t buy the game on Steam, there are no sales for Russia
:mad:
You could also use DLsite or Itch.

Is Flimsy the artist or does he pay a guy to do the art? Also, flimsy, if you see this, any chance of adding some crypto way of buying the game or ,who knows, the next game? Thanks for the effort hope it pays off many times over
The art is done by MisaelDm. The ideas were mine, and I also heavily supervised and guided the art, which is why you'll notice that the general feel is a bit different from what Misael usually does. But other than that, the pen is all MisaelDm. Feel free to check him out!

As for crypto, it's up to the distributing websites to offer crypto as a payment method. There's no way to know if the landscape will change enough, or at all for the next game to be purchasable through crypto.

Perhaps I could try to address this myself by making an exchange externally. Feel free to send me a DM and we can figure it out.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
That it is in the game has been known for a longer time due to the DLsite-listing, but that it is *everything* that part of the game is is really a bit...meh to hear. I would have expected it for a single scene, but this description sounds really monotonous and like a really odd turn as a whole.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
I genuinely thought this was a joke post before seeing people reacting to it. Shame to hear that one of only two games I've come across on this site that exclusively focuses on just nudity turned into that. At the very least, are there any Mei scenes? I'd still possibly give it a playthrough if I knew there were, but otherwise I'm not really interested in seeing a bunch of cum scenes so I'll begrudgingly join the others in skipping the final release if that's all it is

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes