Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
How Many corruption feathers the current game reach? With 3 the game doesnt progress for 4 days already, nothing new happens. Can you yell me if its true or there is something that i miss. Thank you!!

Nighoh

Jul 4, 2021
How Many corruption feathers the current game reach? With 3 the game doesnt progress for 4 days already, nothing new happens. Can you yell me if its true or there is something that i miss. Thank you!!
Seems like a few people are having this problem. Should we be worried about the Steam/Itch.io versions doing this too?

Feb 11, 2019
furthest i ve got on dlsite version is 4th petal, swimming pool where she goes to take a shower, walk in a wall, and the game freezes, still didnt find any solution

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
There's a new bugfix update 15th September on DLsite with the text: "Fixed various bugs". The game is still unavailable on Steam and is set for a 20th September release on itch.io, so it looks like it won't get pulled from DLsite as of now.

Reactions: GogolBordello
Aug 28, 2018
I expect that there are probably overlaps and unless Flimsy excluded that case we looking at 50 or less people that get a code. Which according to satistic is around 1/3rd of his patrons. And while that sucks for quite a few of people (me probably includes since as a 6 month patreon that wanted to support with the 11€ plan I likely meet neither of those tresholds) I can atleast understand where he is coming from with this.
Bruh, you paid 70$ for the game, wont get a key asap and you are actually fine with that?
1694808481078.jpeg

rcfire

Oct 6, 2017
Update on the dlsite version;
Careful, S P O I L E R

The 6th petal lake scene, she goes to change back in her dress, exits the Inn, and the game freezes, no solution.
Do the event last, after completing all other events - then it works.

The freeze can't be fixed afaik, you have to kill the task and start from your last save. Lost way to much time on figuring this out.

When gathering the last money, don't repeat the pool job. This one crashes when redoing it.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Bruh, you paid 70$ for the game, wont get a key asap and you are actually fine with that?
View attachment 2932860
I'm not completely fine with that. I don't like that it is the case, but I can understand how that decision came to be. And more importantly, Patreon doesn't actually entitle you to a product from a legal perspective. Since Patreon AGB are different from let's say for example Kickstarter which does entitle you to a product.
On the other hand I'm very careful with how many or what creators I support. I don't use Patreon to get products, I use Patreon to support creators whose work I like.
I can just get the game here when it releases on the 20th.
So no I didn't pay 70€ for a game, I supported an artist whose work I liked with 70€ which is something different.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
Hey,can someone help me how to load the save from the last public version? Because i bought the game on dlsite,and i wanna load the save
The savedata is located in your registry at 'Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Flimsy'.

You can perhaps copy the old dataset from the old "Hana's Exposure" folder into the new "Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~" (DLsite version). However, I would be careful about doing things in the registry if you're not familiar with it. There is also no guarantee that the old savedata is compatible with the new game file if there are new events or changes in the old content.

I would recommend waiting until the game is properly released, but feel free to play around with it if you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: makoitiesto

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
The savedata is located in your registry at 'Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Flimsy'.

You can perhaps copy the old dataset from the old "Hana's Exposure" folder into the new "Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~" (DLsite version). However, I would be careful about doing things in the registry if you're not familiar with it. There is also no guarantee that the old savedata is compatible with the new game file if there are new events or changes in the old content.

I would recommend waiting until the game is properly released, but feel free to play around with it if you want.
yeah,sadly it says the file corrupted :(

drednaut

Sep 14, 2017
So is it working? Should I buy this thing or will I end up in a buggy mess?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
So is it working? Should I buy this thing or will I end up in a buggy mess?
This game has quite a few bugs at this moment. You might want to consider waiting for the next game's update, unless you want to put up with all the bugs. :coffee:

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes