Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

HypedOrange

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2022
Incredible, a game that starts its development from 2019 if I'm not mistaken, now that according to "Flimsy" it's ready and after it launches 14 more days, the typical strategy to continue earning money on Patreon. If they stop contributing to his Patreon, everyone, I guarantee that he will launch the game immediately.
The most screwed up thing I see is that now after more than two years receiving contributions on Patreon, I sell the game for 17USD.
For those obvious reasons please stop contributing to this developer.:ROFLMAO:
I think he is pausing billing until the new game.

DarkBird

Jul 13, 2020
Honestly, I was ready to pay full price for this, but seeing that it only gets delayed over and over again I decided I won't.
I know it probably isn't Flimsy's fault that this happened but I also feel like this would've been easily avoided by doing proper research beforehand. And the lack of proper communication doesn't help at all.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
There 100% is no actual requirement to launch everywhere at once even when it is to actual detriment, I just don't believe it. It's fake. I said it for regions and I am saying it again for retailers. It's "amazing" to see the bad habits of SFW releases bleed into the 18+ stuff too. :KEK:

badlajf

Jun 4, 2018
He probably did it so it won't get posted on sites like this before it comes out on steam, with simultaneous release there's chance someone will buy it instead of waiting for free upload.
That being said tho, 17$ for this type of game seems too much, u can literally buy oneone1 games for ~20$, and these are voiced, have great cgs, they're "rpgs" etc.
I wouldn't mind buying it for 10$ just to support the dev, because I like the game, but 17$ is way overpriced.
Overall I'm honestly kinda disappointed with both the delays and the price, but I'm still gonna to play the final product in one way or another to see how Hana's story ends.

Reactions: Armelle69

mafumafu98

Jan 8, 2022
I'm 100% sure this won't be the last postponement. It would have been better if the author had set the release date for October or November instead of pissing off his core fan base.
Usually these problems go along with the problems of the game itself. Hopefully this won't be the case.

Reactions: DarkBird

npervola

Sep 1, 2017
Will people ever learn this lesson?
If you announce something to come in one month, but it comes in two, everyone is angry at the delay.
If you announce something to come in three months, but it comes in two, everyone calls you efficient and loves you for bringing it out early (even though it's the exact same fucking release date).
And yes, if you announce something to come out "tomorrow" for 60 days in a row, you're just being an asshole, whether you do it on purpose or not.

Flimsy could have announced the final release for fucking Christmas and then brought the game out in Halloween and everyone would have reacted like this and this:
vince-vince-mcmahon.gif shutupmoney.gif

Instead we have this mess.
This is what happens when you try to make your first "learning to code challenge" a publicly funded patreon project, instead of telling the story you want to tell using rpgmaker or renpy.

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
I think he is pausing billing until the new game.
Yes, from what little I have read, it seems that Flimsy has stopped billing on Patreon, but my point is not that, but rather, the significant delays. He always comes out saying that for X or Y reasons he cannot release an update or the final version of the game!. But hey, let's hope he can launch the game and earn more money than he has collected on Patreon selling it on DLSite and Steam. I have always highlighted how good this game is, but its development is too slow :cry:

snakeeye

Jul 9, 2018
Will people ever learn this lesson?
If you announce something to come in one month, but it comes in two, everyone is angry at the delay.
If you announce something to come in three months, but it comes in two, everyone calls you efficient and loves you for bringing it out early (even though it's the exact same fucking release date).
And yes, if you announce something to come out "tomorrow" for 60 days in a row, you're just being an asshole, whether you do it on purpose or not.

Flimsy could have announced the final release for fucking Christmas and then brought the game out in Halloween and everyone would have reacted like this and this:
View attachment 2896553 View attachment 2896554

Instead we have this mess.
This is what happens when you try to make your first "learning to code challenge" a publicly funded patreon project, instead of telling the story you want to tell using rpgmaker or renpy.
How true... give this man a beer! :cool:

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes