Unity Completed Hana Exposure! A Blooming Flower~ [v1.04] [Flimsy]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Scheduled release date
Middle Aug. 2023
:mad:
Gotta say, I with Pika on this one, can't go telling your audience who've already put up with countless delays that it will be, 'no more than 10 more days', then 3 days later... BAM.. hit them with an actual figure 3 times the original!?

Last edited:

gerajunk

Feb 7, 2021
Gotta say, I with Pika on this one, can't go telling your audience who've already put up with countless delays that it will be, 'no more than 10 more days', then 3 days later... BAM.. hit them with an actual figure 3 times the original!?
The "mid-August" thing was there even before flimsy warned about the 10 days on patreon.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Huh? How is it 3 times as much time? Middle of the month means around the 15th, plus minus a few days. Flimsy posted the prediction on the 2nd, so if it takes 10 days, then it will release on the 12th, which is around the middle of the month. Besides, any margin of inaccuracy coming up now depends on the storefronts themselves, dev already sent the game out, so that's that.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Countless delays? What? We got a delay from May to June(1), June to end of July(2) and the game was submitted to stores a couple days later so if you wanna be really generous with what you consider a delay we had 3. That isn't really all that much and far away from "countless delays" and aisde from that last one communication about them was pretty open and straightforward.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Flimsy:
It will not be released on Patreon.
Was posted by him in the comments of the "Pre Release : Going Gold!" as an answer on the question if supporters get the game a day or two earlier.

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Was posted by him in the comments of the "Pre Release : Going Gold!" as an answer on the question if supporters get the game a day or two earlier.
There's also another post implying that patreons atleast get a key or atleast long time patreons.

Reactions: campfap

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
The start menu is broken on first launch: cannot select Options or Exit, only New Game. Seeing as the game starts in fullscreen and I prefer to play in windowed mode, this is very annoying.

Same issue as last time I checked out this game, the intro is way too long and I cannot see any way to skip through it. I seem to remember the game was worth playing once I got past this barrier, though.

Finally got past the intro. Sad to see mouse control is still not implemented.

Edit: Apparently there is no settings menu at all. I had to make a shortcut to the exe and add " -screen-height 1440 -screen-width 2560 -screen-fullscreen 0" to the launch arguments to get windowed mode.

• Angry
Reactions: Moramor

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
The start menu is broken on first launch: cannot select Options or Exit, only New Game. Seeing as the game starts in fullscreen and I prefer to play in windowed mode, this is very annoying.

Same issue as last time I checked out this game, the intro is way too long and I cannot see any way to skip through it. I seem to remember the game was worth playing once I got past this barrier, though.

Finally got past the intro. Sad to see mouse control is still not implemented.

Edit: Apparently there is no settings menu at all. I had to make a shortcut to the exe and add " -screen-height 1440 -screen-width 2560 -screen-fullscreen 0" to the launch arguments to get windowed mode.
Why don't you just wait for the finished game? It'll be out soon, like within the next week or two presumably

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
It's one of the few games worth the wait ^^
I would like it to be sold on Steam, as well as Samurai Vandalism,
but with the option to buy it without censorship, of course

Reactions: cloud1996

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
It's one of the few games worth the wait ^^
I would like it to be sold on Steam, as well as Samurai Vandalism,
but with the option to buy it without censorship, of course
You're in luck cause Flimsy mentioned on their patreon that steam, itch and dlsite are the shops it's gonna be sold decensor will possibly be seperate don't know how that's gonna work yet.

Reactions: Dariusex007
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes