4.60 star(s) 13 Votes

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Any walkthrough or explanation for how to get any route?
Nah, I don't have any walkthrough atm, maybe I'll do that later when the game grows bigger.
The game as it is rn is quite linear if you don't lose focus on the route you want to get, you got to choose carefully the events you wanna see to not split your points too much through all the routes, to prevent Hana jumping from one route to another you don't want to see.)
(And yes, it implies that you won't get every scenes of every route in one go, except for the one you focused on of course.)

Does the wife fuck another man yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Will619

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Can someone explain the difference between the sub. mindset and bitchy ways ? whats the difference in the type of NTR ?

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
This really need the spanking tag considering the amount of spanking in the submission route.
You might be right lmao

how to access new content ?
You can find the new content in the Sub. mindset route, the difference between the Bitchy and Sub route is the character you interact with : Julius or Eddy (The drunkard).
Hope this helps !

Reactions: fbass and Will619

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
You might be right lmao

You can find the new content in the Sub. mindset route, the difference between the Bitchy and Sub route is the character you interact with : Julius or Eddy (The drunkard).
Hope this helps !
I did these things in the sub route, yet there's nothing happening after the scene with knuckles destroying the drone.

oste22

May 31, 2017
The Sub route is amazing, I can’t think how it could be better than the way it was done, really enjoyed it and hope for lots of content on that route. Second for me is hotwife it has great potential can’t wait to see what dev will do with it. Even though I’m not much of a fan of the nasty route it was sometimes enjoyable, so all in all amazing game.

Last edited:

h2co3

Dec 18, 2017
The Nasty route is amazing, I can’t think how it could be better than the way it was done, really enjoyed it and hope for lots of content on that route. The other routes were great too, so all in all amazing game! (y);)

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
Damn that submissive route is something else, I can’t remeber last time I was so into one game. I’m curios how far will dev go, I hope for lots of spitting, face slapping, walking Hana like a dog with only buttplug up her ass... , I’m hyped just thinking about it. The ass slapping renders are the best I saw in all of the games, keep up the god work dev !

• Love
Reactions: SynonyS

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I love this game, but I just wish he didnt have to go out of his way to make every liquid food and more as disgusting as possible no matter what route I'm on as it can be and caked onto her face, at least make it so instead of these things it is sperm drenched on her face instead.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes