4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
it's a nice game. don't like the way you illustrate salive. why make it black? odd and ruins the imagery. i wish you would add Hana teasing more once she knows it's a kink. doesn't necessarily have to sleep with everyone but bending over and teasing people while mc is looking would go a long way to her gradually liking it. all for sharing...don't like cuck so plus 1 here. julius is so so...why does the guy have to be an ass everytime? why not a young neighbor who just graduated high school or the married man next door who has a hard time not looking?

not the biggest fan of filthy so glad you give us the ability to skip that.

Reactions: SynonyS

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Dev, are you going to have a 4th (or 5th) secret route where you can develop all 3/4 stats? (don't remember how many in total)?
Errr I don't know about that haha, it's a lot of work to do so, I'll think about it once the main paths are finished ^^

this is one of the best writings I have seen on this site i really loved the game especially the hotwife route, can't wait for the rest of the updates.
And just a little curiosity of mine, did you write anything before doing this game or is this your first time writing this kind of story?
Thanks for the kind words !
Actually no, it's my first time writing something like that x)
I started to write a sf story a few years back (I still hope to finish it one day but shit takes time) but nothing pron-related

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
it's a nice game. don't like the way you illustrate salive. why make it black? odd and ruins the imagery. i wish you would add Hana teasing more once she knows it's a kink. doesn't necessarily have to sleep with everyone but bending over and teasing people while mc is looking would go a long way to her gradually liking it. all for sharing...don't like cuck so plus 1 here. julius is so so...why does the guy have to be an ass everytime? why not a young neighbor who just graduated high school or the married man next door who has a hard time not looking?

not the biggest fan of filthy so glad you give us the ability to skip that.
The black drool topic has already been discussed somewhere in this thread, I'll redo those renders someday but for now I focus on what's to come.

So many questions ! o_O
Let's not forget this game is a slow burn, stuff like Hana being more "playful" will come eventually, maybe not the way you expect or want it to but it'll happen at some point nonethless.
For characters like Julius, well, maybe he behave like an ass because of ... Reasons you don't know yet ?
No one really knows what his background looks like yet ^^
(Except for those who reaaallly paid attention, but even so, there's not much about that for now.)

Last thing, yeah I could have done that ... But I didn't, that's just how I wanted the story to go, it's as simple as that. ^^
Anyway, thanks for your and everyone's feedback:love:

Last edited:

xandrade

Jan 16, 2021
The black drool topic has already been discussed somewhere in this thread, I'll redo those renders someday but for now I focus on what's to come.

So many questions ! o_O
Let's not forget this game is a slow burn, stuff like Hana being more "playful" will come eventually, maybe not the way you expect or want it to but it'll happen at some point nonethless.
For characters like Julius, well, maybe he behave like an ass because of ... Reasons you don't know yet ?
No one really knows what his background looks like yet ^^
(Except for those who reaaallly paid attention, but even so, there's not much about that for now.)

Last thing, yeah I could have done that ... But I didn't, that's just how I wanted the story to go, it's as simple as that. ^^
Anyway, thanks for your and everyone's feedback:love:
thats sad, loved the black drool

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SynonyS

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Is there the possibility for one of the other dudes to get Hana pregnant in the future?
I'm so perverted I want the hobo to knock her up.
Well, I don't know yet lmao
I'd say that's not impossible ... But yeah, I really don't know atm ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So will every route have Hana changing her looks?

From the sneak peaks we know Hana will transform in the anal and hotwife/bimbo route. Will she change for the other two routes?

Might be in the minority but the backdoor route is probably my favorite. Loved the way she looks in the sneakpeek and the simplicity of just stuffing her ass with as many things as possible. Would be cool if she goes "anal only" and everyone just starts ignoring her pussy after sometime in the route.

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
So will every route have Hana changing her looks?

From the sneak peaks we know Hana will transform in the anal and hotwife/bimbo route. Will she change for the other two routes?

Might be in the minority but the backdoor route is probably my favorite. Loved the way she looks in the sneakpeek and the simplicity of just stuffing her ass with as many things as possible. Would be cool if she goes "anal only" and everyone just starts ignoring her pussy after sometime in the route.
Yup, I plan to make her change to match the route you're in, no matter which one you took ^^

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Well, the developer said that it would be in the 1st or 2nd week of February, but this is only for patreons and the public release is probably probably in a month.
Eeeeyyyy that's not what I said x')
I'll indeed release an update for patrons today. (Or tomorrow, 'cause I don't want to rush that too much.)
But the public one will be in two weeks from now, so something around the Feb 11.

ERRmak

Jun 17, 2019
Eeeeyyyy that's not what I said x')
I'll indeed release an update for patrons today. (Or tomorrow, 'cause I don't want to rush that too much.)
But the public one will be in two weeks from now, so something around the Feb 11.
can you tell us what will be in the update?

Reactions: giorgyo777
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes