4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Arabesque

Feb 24, 2021
Man this thread causes some serious internal conflict in the trouser department.

On the one hand, a well-developed submissive buttslut route is instant diamonds.

On the other hand, while I love and respect our NTR brethren, the boys are not caring for the sharing.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
That was quite cool, hope there will be other choices (jack?) in the future.
God damn it, you went overboard in the filth stuff ahah, I thought I was prepared but I can tell that it is not my thing now thanks to you :p
Thank you very much for the game! I'm sure it will be a masterpiece! I am looking forward to next version :3

• Haha
Reactions: SynonyS

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah sorry about that, I got some issues with my new setup and I had a hard time fixing it (I had to send back some shitty PC parts to Amazon etc)
So it took some time ...

But glad you enjoyed it nonetheless !
Don't worry, this game's an art even now and I see and believe in this game's future. But I think someone should make a walkthrough or mod that helps about point-earning feature, I'm a little confused about what should I do and not for the Netorase/Sharing part; when I played, I went straight to whore actions...

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
The game is unique and hot, but there is a huge drawback updates take a very long time to come out. If there were updates every month, this game would be legendary .

Reactions: Kerogen

SilentDoctor

Jun 10, 2017
Dev, are you going to have a 4th (or 5th) secret route where you can develop all 3/4 stats? (don't remember how many in total)?

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017
this is one of the best writings I have seen on this site i really loved the game especially the hotwife route, can't wait for the rest of the updates.
And just a little curiosity of mine, did you write anything before doing this game or is this your first time writing this kind of story?

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes