4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
I'm crazy about netorase and hotwifing but I pretty much don't know anything about overwatch... do you guys think I can still enjoy the game ??
I mean I didn't play OW 1 that much and I enjoy the content, if u really want to you can check character's background to see their story, but even without that I think you will enjoy it (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62 and SynonyS

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
So, when are we getting 0.4 Syn?
i just wondering when is the last update and when the game got update.
To answer both of your questions :
The last update I did here was ... Something like 3 months ago (maybe a lil' more).
I'm still working on the game and released one update last month (patrons reward)

I was hoping to deliver the public release somewhere by the end of November but the more the time pass the more I'm thinking about taking my time to fully finish the first part of the game (Or at least almost totally for each NTRS route, few details might be tweaked later on.)
So I don't really know what I'm gonna do yet, I'm a bit lost lmao.

Anyway, I hope I can give you a more precise response by the end of the month. o_O

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
To answer both of your questions :
The last update I did here was ... Something like 3 months ago (maybe a lil' more).
I'm still working on the game and released one update last month (patrons reward)

I was hoping to deliver the public release somewhere by the end of November but the more the time pass the more I'm thinking about taking my time to fully finish the first part of the game (Or at least almost totally for each NTRS route, few details might be tweaked later on.)
So I don't really know what I'm gonna do yet, I'm a bit lost lmao.

Anyway, I hope I can give you a more precise response by the end of the month. o_O
Well, I know about the need to get support on Patreon, but a 3 months wait for a public release is REALLY long. Throwing it so far as to wait an entire part of the game get finished (considering 3 months for an update) its too much.

It'll be hard for you do get support, people will find hard to support something they don't see getting updated. And even if they SEE the patreon page releasing updates, they can't check if the updates are long enough to be worthy supporting.

Just my 2 cents, no sucessfull adult game with lots of support on this site waits 3 months for a public release already. Even more finishing entire parts of the game. The ones more supported throw a public release with 3 weeks - 1 month, and still gets lots of support.

In the end people will support the game if they like it, not to have special or faster access to it, since there are a lot of games and 'real life' responsabilities to take care off. The long waits only make people forget about the game, not support it.

Like I said, just my 2 cents. I'm one myself who was thinking to support, but considering the 3 months wait for public release (and the small consideration of 6 or more months to finish parts of the game), I find hard to trust the game won't lose support. And I just don't feel like supporting ANOTHER game that won't be completed.

That said, I wish you good luck on the game, I just find kind of dumb this forcing to support model. I understand you need it, but I find it a bit too much, specially considering this "forced to pay" model for adult games = less support. I really hope I'm all wrong, but I guess I won't be here to see it.

Having supported games here for some years and being someone with knowledge in marketing, I can't see this working, so I'll use the fact the game here doesn't get an update for 4 months already (what can turn to 10 months to a year) and quit following it. I really wish you all the lucky, hope you prove me wrong or follow the marketing the big games with lots of support use for public releases, so you can have success on your job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5554432

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Well, I know about the need to get support on Patreon, but a 3 months wait for a public release is REALLY long. Throwing it so far as to wait an entire part of the game get finished (considering 3 months for an update) its too much.

It'll be hard for you do get support, people will find hard to support something they don't see getting updated. And even if they SEE the patreon page releasing updates, they can't check if the updates are long enough to be worthy supporting.

Just my 2 cents, no sucessfull adult game with lots of support on this site waits 3 months for a public release already. Even more finishing entire parts of the game. The ones more supported throw a public release with 3 weeks - 1 month, and still gets lots of support.

In the end people will support the game if they like it, not to have special or faster access to it, since there are a lot of games and 'real life' responsabilities to take care off. The long waits only make people forget about the game, not support it.

Like I said, just my 2 cents. I'm one myself who was thinking to support, but considering the 3 months wait for public release (and the small consideration of 6 or more months to finish parts of the game), I find hard to trust the game won't lose support. And I just don't feel like supporting ANOTHER game that won't be completed.

That said, I wish you good luck on the game, I just find kind of dumb this forcing to support model. I understand you need it, but I find it a bit too much, specially considering this "forced to pay" model for adult games = less support. I really hope I'm all wrong, but I guess I won't be here to see it.

Having supported games here for some years and being someone with knowledge in marketing, I can't see this working, so I'll use the fact the game here doesn't get an update for 4 months already (what can turn to 10 months to a year) and quit following it. I really wish you all the lucky, hope you prove me wrong or follow the marketing the big games with lots of support use for public releases, so you can have success on your job.
Also, if you want to use this crazy model to get support, you should edit patreon information.

T1 says: "Access to the latest version of the game 3 weeks before non-patrons."

Since you wait 3 months for a public release (maybe more in the future), you should change it. If you think doing this will make people interested in supporting, you should make they feel more 'exclusive' paying patreon (you're already doing it, but not showing it clearly on patreon information).

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018

Huh wow,
Thank you for your sharing your opinion, I'm currently brainstorming on my discord to know what my actual supporters want me to do(patrons and non-patrons).

Know that I'm not delaying the releases or making people wait for such a long time just for the sake of money(And I'm not talking about the 3weeks difference between the patron release and the public one, if I one day I achieve to do my work faster than that, there will still be a 3weeks gap between those two.),
I just work on a potato-pc and it's the only thing that hold me back from posting updates more often lmao

Anyway,
hope to see you again sometime pal :)

Reactions: Feru452ax

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Know that I'm not delaying the releases or making people wait for such a long time just for the sake of money(And I'm not talking about the 3weeks difference between the patron release and the public one, if I one day I achieve to do my work faster than that, there will still be a 3weeks gap between those two.)
This is exaclty the focus of my post, it's not the rate of the release, it's the gap from public to paid versions, SUPER long and you said you wanted to make it even longer.

It's your choice after all, before going I just want to point out this hurts the game poplarity, your support and make new supporters go away.

A release each 3 months is good, now 3 months (maybe even more) between public and paid version will kill the future of the game, this was what I said.

Cya, I wish you all the luck.

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
This is exaclty the focus of my post, it's not the rate of the release, it's the gap from public to paid versions, SUPER long and you said you wanted to make it even longer.
I didn't say anything about making it longer ... It'll stay 3 weeks until I eventually decide to change the length for something shorter if u really want to know.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I didn't say anything about making it longer ... It'll stay 3 weeks until I eventually decide to change the length for something shorter if u really want to know.
Weird, you said on 0.2 that 0.3 would come here 3 months after release(it came on June).
Than 0.4 came out on September and you said it would come here in November.

I was hoping to deliver the public release somewhere by the end of November but the more the time pass the more I'm thinking about taking my time to fully finish the first part of the game

I would say something like a little more than 4 months here ^^

It doesnt look like 3 weeks anyway (0.4 isnt final version, but 0.3 was, and it took 4 months).

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Weird, you said on 0.2 that 0.3 would come here 3 months after release(it came on June).
Than 0.4 came out on September and you said it would come here in November.

It doesnt look like 3 weeks anyway (0.4 isnt final version, but 0.3 was, and it took 4 months).

Milking the cow, gonna look for pirated version

Price very high for the quality and ambition of the project + very long wait

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

Price very high for the quality and ambition of the project + very long wait
The quality is good, the problem is the price: It's 5.5 dolars, ok, cheap for americans and europeans. I'll use myself as an example:

In Brazil (where I live): 1 dolar = 5,25 reais
5.5 dolares = 28,88 + taxes (there's a small taxes for any dolar you use)
With the taxes, 30 reais.

30 reais is like 2,4% of a minimum wage here. Passing this for the USA using proportion (the right way to do it, since it considers how much you can buy and not direct conversion) would give something (depending on the state) around
34,5 to 57,5.

It can be little money for some, but paying half the price of a triple A game only for the cheapest access to a patreon game that will give around 20min of updates every 3 months (around 6,5 minutes per month), is a bit much. I love the quality on this one, so I can see myself paying, but it's a hard decision, like it's for some. Not helping this decision being in the dark about what's happening in the game, since we wait almost half a year for a public release, and 1 month before it dev comes saying he's thinking about waiting to finish the first part of the game before releasing a public version (what can make the wait go to a year or more).

So like I said, for someone like me (or anyone outside US and Europe) to support a game, in dolars, you need to REALLY feel like it's worth, the game won't get abandoned etc. I myself and not eager to pay half to almost a FULL tripple A game for a game I have no idea of what is happening.

4 months since last public release, while dev says he only waits 3 weeks to throw a public release here.

People tend to think people asking public release is being cheap, but I mean, how much can you buy with 40 dolars? This considering food and basic stuff is CHEAP on the US. Here on Brazil with that 30 reais you can buy 1kg of meat, if it's the CHEAPEST one, 2kg. Life here is expensive as fuck, if 40 dolars is a lot for the lowest patron, imagine in a country that, if you live alone, you can't survive without throwing at least 1/3 of the minimum wage in food? (I don't get only a minimum wage, but I did in the past, so I tend to be overzealous with my money).

I was one of the first supporting the game here, cause I love it. Still, the experience of having supported Kingdom of Deception (a big milk cow with no quality now, so i watched how it happened) and Where it all Began (a game with eternal promisses of a release, where the community pays for a year before ANY update coming out), makes me carefull before supporting any game.

The most successfull game on this site, Being a Dick, would release a public version here as soon as the patrons got one, dev knew, he said he didn't care. Game was and is a success with tons of supporters. Blueballing people for 4 months or more for money don't make sense.

Makes even less sense a 4 months wait when dev comes and say he doesnt do this wait for month, lie he takes only 3 weeks to release a public version (you can see for yourself the date of the last release here being JUNE, ffs why lying?) and saying he's thinking of making it a lower wait (a wait that is a lie being lower). I literaly can't understand what the devs wants by lying about public releases times, well, bash me for all these post, I'm just stating facts.

That said, nothing will change, who live in US and Europe won't give a fuck, dev will continue to not care (specially after his last 2 answers that avoided the pathetic choice of public releases in almost half a year, I can only see that he doesnt give a fuck for possible paying costumers) and will keep saying he releases a public version 3 weeks after any update (which is untrue) and I'm out, I won't be looking for pirated versions and I won't be answeing everything I'm quoted here. Good luck for who waits 4 months or more for a public version for 20min of reading while dev says you only wait 3 weeks.

Last edited:

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
The quality is good, the problem is the price: It's 5.5 dolars, ok, cheap for americans and europeans. I'll use myself as an example:

In Brazil (where I live): 1 dolar = 5,25 reais
5.5 dolares = 28,88 + taxes (there's a small taxes for any dolar you use)
With the taxes, 30 reais.

30 reais is like 2,4% of a minimum wage here. Passing this for the USA using proportion (the right way to do it, since it considers how much you can buy and not direct conversion) would give something (depending on the state) around
34,5 to 57,5.

It can be little money for some, but paying half the price of a triple A game only for the cheapest access to a patreon game that will give around 20min of updates every 3 months (around 6,5 minutes per month), is a bit much. I love the quality on this one, so I can see myself paying, but it's a hard decision, like it's for some. Not helping this decision being in the dark about what's happening in the game, since we wait almost half a year for a public release, and 1 month before it dev comes saying he's thinking about waiting to finish the first part of the game before releasing a public version (what can make the wait go to a year or more).

So like I said, for someone like me (or anyone outside US and Europe) to support a game, in dolars, you need to REALLY feel like it's worth, the game won't get abandoned etc. I myself and not eager to pay half to almost a FULL tripple A game for a game I have no idea of what is happening.

4 months since last public release, while dev says he only waits 3 weeks to throw a public release here.

People tend to think people asking public release is being cheap, but I mean, how much can you buy with 40 dolars? This considering food and basic stuff is CHEAP on the US. Here on Brazil with that 30 reais you can buy 1kg of meat, if it's the CHEAPEST one, 2kg. Life here is expensive as fuck, if 40 dolars is a lot for the lowest patron, imagine in a country that, if you live alone, you can't survive without throwing at least 1/3 of the minimum wage in food? (I don't get only a minimum wage, but I did in the past, so I tend to be overzealous with my money).

I was one of the first supporting the game here, cause I love it. Still, the experience of having supported Kingdom of Deception (a big milk cow with no quality now, so i watched how it happened) and Where it all Began (a game with eternal promisses of a release, where the community pays for a year before ANY update coming out), makes me carefull before supporting any game.

The most successfull game on this site, Being a Dick, would release a public version here as soon as the patrons got one, dev knew, he said he didn't care. Game was and is a success with tons of supporters. Blueballing people for 4 months or more for money don't make sense.

Makes even less sense a 4 months wait when dev comes and say he doesnt do this wait for month, lie he takes only 3 weeks to release a public version (you can see for yourself the date of the last release here being JUNE, ffs why lying?) and saying he's thinking of making it a lower wait (a wait that is a lie being lower). I literaly can't understand what the devs wants by lying about public releases times, well, bash me for all these post, I'm just stating facts.

That said, nothing will change, who live in US and Europe won't give a fuck, dev will continue to not care (specially after his last 2 answers that avoided the pathetic choice of public releases in almost half a year, I can only see that he doesnt give a fuck for possible paying costumers) and will keep saying he releases a public version 3 weeks after any update (which is untrue) and I'm out, I won't be looking for pirated versions and I won't be answeing everything I'm quoted here. Good luck for who waits 4 months or more for a public version for 20min of reading while dev says you only wait 3 weeks.
I couldn't make the first tier any cheaper 'cause Patreon won't let me to, no kidding, I tried and it was stuck on 4.50€ (Maybe it's tax related, idk.)

Anyway, it looks like nothing I'd say will be enough for you to trust me or that the project won't be abandonned or whatsoever.
About me not sticking to the deadlines, It usually takes me 4 months to make a full-version update (That's the best I can do considering my current shitty setup.).
At the end of those said 4 months I release it for patrons and THEN 3 weeks after that : the public release drops, I still don't understand why you're saying that I'm lying about that.
But yeah, shit happens and sometime I have to delay the release, cause I can't work on the game full time, cause I got a job, cause I got a shitty PC etc etc
Reasons can be multiple but that being said, the most I delayed was something like 2 weeks.

Have a good day Sir.

"Devs always milking the cow blablabla" srsly considering all the time I've spent and still spend on this, if I was not liking what I'm doing trust me I'd have stopped long time ago, a NTRS game isn't the best thing to do when it comes to money in here so if I just wanted to "milk the cow" I'd have picked a different genre.
Last thing, actually money doesn't quite match the time and efforts I pour into that but that's okay, I'm still doing the job 'cause I'm having a blast doing it most of the time.

Last edited:

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
I couldn't make the first tier any cheaper 'cause Patreon won't let me to, no kidding, I tried and it was stuck on 4.50€ (Maybe it's tax related, idk.)

Anyway, it looks like nothing I'd say will be enough for you to trust me or that the project won't be abandonned or whatsoever.
About me not sticking to the deadlines, It usually takes me 4 months to make a full-version update (That's the best I can do considering my current shitty setup.).
At the end of those said 4 months I release it for patrons and THEN 3 weeks after that : the public release drops, I still don't understand why you're saying that I'm lying about that.
But yeah, shit happens and sometime I have to delay the release, cause I can't work on the game full time, cause I got a job, cause I got a shitty PC etc etc
Reasons can be multiple but that being said, the most I delayed was something like 2 weeks.

Have a good day Sir.

"Devs always milking the cow blablabla" srsly considering all the time I've spent and still spend on this, if I was not liking what I'm doing trust me I'd have stopped long time ago, a NTRS game isn't the best thing to do when it comes to money in here so if I just wanted to "milk the cow" I'd have picked a different genre.
Last thing, actually money doesn't quite match the time and efforts I pour into that but that's okay, I'm still doing the job 'cause I'm having a blast doing it most of the time.
I don't agree with that, you can milk the cow on every genre. I never said it didn't ask time to make, I'm just comparing from other games doing the same kind of games. You're maybe the most expensive, with big delay and with the biggest time between free/paid version. And you use that excuse of "Patreon wont let me", so... you just can't lower the price to actually have MORE patreons ? Because devs on porngame pick almost everytime this choice, knowing that because the game is good at some point there'll be money. So it's not an excuse. Btw all projects ask load of time to start without having anything back, sorry to teach you that...
If you're having a blast doing that it's good for you, many people do things and have a blast without getting paid so it was just my feedback. :)
There was also feedback around textures => you didn't change anything.. So it's not only a price/time problem, but also a quality one.

But Feru452ax basically answered well better than me for the price/time.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5554432 and SynonyS

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The game has been really enjoyably so far
the dev is certainly not milking
Games take time to make especially when they have different routes like this does

You are making a good game here dev

May 13, 2023
Joshy92,帖子:11306890,会员:3516923 said:
流浪汉是 D.va 最受欢迎的选择吗?
我知道他是我的,但我很好奇谁是社区中最受欢迎的人

我也想到了一些事情
我们没有 BBC,而是 BHC(大流浪汉公鸡)
大家觉得怎么样?
[/引用]
Cool man

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
And you use that excuse of "Patreon wont let me", so... you just can't lower the price to actually have MORE patreons ?

If you're having a blast doing that it's good for you, many people do things and have a blast without getting paid so it was just my feedback. :)

There was also feedback around textures => you didn't change anything.. So it's not only a price/time problem, but also a quality one.
1)At that time Patreon didn't let me choose a price under 4.50e, or so I thought, after checking that again I saw that it was only a recommendation, I was new to Patreon so I just did as they said without digging any further.
1698240592824.png
(Well, now it's recommended at 3$)
But I could indeed lower its price now that I know I can.

2)Yeah, as well as plenty of other people doing hobbies or stuff, but to me this is too much time consuming for it to be 100% free ... Plus it IS free in the end.

3)It was mainly about the liquid/fluids textures (Black spots into the drool etc), and it was fixed, as you can see in the last renders I did. (So maybe you can spare me the bullshit on this and open your eyes a little.)
I indeed, didn't redo the renders with the wrong/messed up textures that were already into the game cause again : Those took DAYS to be done.
I'll eventually do those all over again when my new setup will be running.

when will be the public update out?
I almost finished to build my new setup so, let's say somewhere next month, if everything's fine it could be released around the 15/20 November.
1698242356019.png
Last release were on the 26 June, the next update was supposed to drop tomorrow for patrons (so + 3 weeks for public).
But I'm short on time so it won't.
Let's hope I can make it for mid-November.

And before someone cries about me stealing people's money 'cause of the delay, it's been days since my Patreon billing has been paused.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes