4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, except I didn't work on the game for 4 months straight, plus my Patreon page was paused until now 'cause I knew I won't be able to correctly work on the game during that period, and guess what ?
It has been paused for more than 4 month so this one is kind of a "free" update.
Furthermore, I take that you already looked up on the Discord or my Patreon to get those infos, why didn't you read a bit more to fully grasp the situation ?
I also said that the public version would get one more scene, did you skip that part ?

Anyway, I get that you really love and enjoy this game and I thank you for that but please ... Be understanding.
yeah i'm just saying this because it is what it is and i don't want this game to die out sorry if it hurted your feelings but take it as a way of what a lot of people following this game since its beginnings would feel, i don't know the context of why you couldn't but if it's something you could not do anything about then i'm sorry. I truly wish you success and hope the next one will be faster/better :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SynonyS

SynonyS

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
yeah i'm just saying this because it is what it is and i don't want this game to die out sorry if it hurted your feelings but take it as a way of what a lot of people following this game since its beginnings would feel, i don't know the context of why you couldn't but if it's something you could not do anything about then i'm sorry. I truly wish you success and hope the next one will be faster/better :)
Nah, no harms done :D
I wish I could be faster too y'know !

Reactions: Kekekerkek
4.60 star(s) 14 Votes