Unity - Completed - Handyman Legend [v1.0.6] [SupaShinKen Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

justapervert

By the time I am typing this it is currently at its DEMO stage. Go down to the Conclusion if you can't be arsed with the full review.

Gameplay: I now acknowledge the "Legend" game format where you go out and adventure obtaining numerous and various types of women regardless of their social and upbringing backgrounds. This game is a point and click adventure with a 5 time cycle with little explorations in certain areas, this is a boon considering the frame rate problem when playing other "Legend" games. The mini games present when doing task are actually creatively implemented considering multi-tasking work and harassment does take effort (Disclaimer I don't speak of experience) so balancing time and action with the activity makes it more enjoyable and worth grinding for. The item shop system has its ups and downs however, making it progressive base doesn't show what items are made available without progressing through events with women which can be fine minimalizing the numerous items for sale if it bombarded us with random shit we can't be bothered reading about however it takes away the planning aspect on what should be prioritised before unlocking the item. All in all no problems encountered just shit time skill issue. Since every place you go does take away a time action as it should normally. (5/5)

Story: Not much to say which I believe is deliberate since it unintentionally makes you focus at the task at hand by stating in bold you were a handyman simp go get'em type of scenario which is alright I guess not complaining much to be fair but here is what I'm personally not fond of but others might. It is random event progression, you gonna have to randomly speak to a stranger at a park to get another lass as an example, How in the cock and ball torture are you gonna find that out without clicking park multiple times as a time skipper. I'm not mad just mildly salty that I got the office lass last. But all in all good effort on making the lass have more characteristic than the MC cus who is the MC....No one since it is us we are the main character, (5/5)

Scenes: Oh I love typing about scenes, that is what brought us here on this planet to witness such art unfold upon us degenerate peasants. A mixture with pixel art and CG drives the neurons in my brain into over-drive considering there is no framerate drop when switching and there isn't any boring grind/mini-game to upgrade it. well sort of, however the change in speed/pace makes the scenes customisable to your own liking without jeopardising the grind badly. I've only manage to get the 2 girls since as stated with the previously paragraphed I do not know if there is an event progression with the married women. Apologies for digressing the level system during a H-scene has no background making it less of an eyesore plus it tells us that there are more scenes to come when progressing giving us a small drive to grind it out a tad bit more before we revert to our primal selves. (5/5)

Conclusion: Read this if you can't be arsed to read the 3 highlighted points. Short and sweet best "Legend" based game I have ever played to this date. easy to progress gameplay smooth story and extremely versatile future planned scene only problem is it is currently a demo AND I WANT MORE. (5/5)

P.S "Good things come for those who wait"- fucker who sang the two of us. so people fucking keep a close eye on this it will be good and glorious and I wish the game developer and you the player a wonderful day and prosperity on your endeavours
    -Justapervert