fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Have more choices been added to avoid scenes, like some group and sluttier scenes? Only ask because it's mentioned in the changelog.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Is the spanking in the game just the slap at the start of the game? Because I couldn't find the spanking scene when I played it.

Jan 13, 2021
Sexy renders....but forced groping and sex scenes are not my cup of tea and should be a "no go" in a VN. I mean, whats Hannas Deal? She`s constantly horny and thinks only about Dicks and Pussys....and...thats it. No real Story whatsoever. As a Player i have not much control over her (or "her" Story) and this is frustrating. IF you get a choice...u can choose between a rock and a hard place, followed by a forced sex scene. This make no sense. Maybe its easier to make a Comic or a KN of Hanna. At least this game needs way more choices.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
After finishing EP 4, I'm happy with what we got but also really confused...
I don't understand why Mimi is soo inlove with Wulfy, it's been like 2 days and they are like head over heels in love with each other, it just doesn't make sense to me. Also as someone who pretty much consumes LGBTQIA+ media (here in the form of Gay, WLW,FXF and FxW centered games) Pete literally does nothing for the plot, he's treated as source of money and his dick to suite Hannah's needs. Honestly if you were to take Pete out of the game nothing would change. So why is he even in the game, the more I play this the more it seems like this should be a lesbian only game, I mean between all the characters the only one who have any real development are the women of the game which makes them the most interesting part of the plot. Speaking about the pot, I don't understand where the story is going.. there's not real direction from what I can tell and it feels very disjointed. Episode 4 felt like one of the many one shot stories and not an adddition to the main narritive.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
After finishing EP 4, I'm happy with what we got but also really confused...
I don't understand why Mimi is soo inlove with Wulfy, it's been like 2 days and they are like head over heels in love with each other, it just doesn't make sense to me. Also as someone who pretty much consumes LGBTQIA+ media (here in the form of Gay, WLW,FXF and FxW centered games) Pete literally does nothing for the plot, he's treated as source of money and his dick to suite Hannah's needs. Honestly if you were to take Pete out of the game nothing would change. So why is he even in the game, the more I play this the more it seems like this should be a lesbian only game, I mean between all the characters the only one who have any real development are the women of the game which makes them the most interesting part of the plot. Speaking about the pot, I don't understand where the story is going.. there's not real direction from what I can tell and it feels very disjointed. Episode 4 felt like one of the many one shot stories and not an adddition to the main narritive.
Pete is a source of money? Hanna has a job.
Mimi is soo in love with Wulfy because he is her first.
This is no LGBTQ or something woke bullshit.
Hanna and Mimi are the two main characters, so the story mainly revolves around them.
You will understand where the story is going in the future episodes.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sexy renders....but forced groping and sex scenes are not my cup of tea and should be a "no go" in a VN. I mean, whats Hannas Deal? She`s constantly horny and thinks only about Dicks and Pussys....and...thats it. No real Story whatsoever. As a Player i have not much control over her (or "her" Story) and this is frustrating. IF you get a choice...u can choose between a rock and a hard place, followed by a forced sex scene. This make no sense. Maybe its easier to make a Comic or a KN of Hanna. At least this game needs way more choices.
I wanted to make a comment like this but it is titled "futile resistance" we should've known what to expect.

I gotta say though all the comments about too much lesbian are almost making me want to give it another shot.. probably would if some of the gangbang/group/interracial content was avoidable.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Pete is a source of money? Hanna has a job.
Mimi is soo in love with Wulfy because he is her first.
This is no LGBTQ or something woke bullshit.
Hanna and Mimi are the two main characters, so the story mainly revolves around them.
You will understand where the story is going in the future episodes.
"This is no LGBTQ or something woke bullshit." ... damn.. the bigotry is real with that statement, and like it wasn't even worth saying. Maybe this game just isn't for me with that kind of rhetoric.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
"This is no LGBTQ or something woke bullshit." ... damn.. the bigotry is real with that statement, and like it wasn't even worth saying. Maybe this game just isn't for me with that kind of rhetoric.
It is sadly amusing how that term gets tossed about for no other reason than trying to sound hip or cool by folks who don't have one iota of a clue as to its history (especially from someone living outside the country from whence it evolved). Why it was used in this context is inexplicable and indefensible, but there it is.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, certainly not something a developer (if somewhat professional atleast) should say, no matter his own beliefs. Professionalism really is rare in this genre of games. The rest of his post doesn't look any better. More reminiscent of a pubescent teenager than a game developer. And here I was thinking maybe I'd give the game a shot, but his statement single handedly made me abandon that idea in an instant. Massive bummer to me if the developer of a game acts like that (partly because you can usually tell that the game's writing isn't gonna be much better, unless he's got a writer).

Best of luck.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros
3.70 star(s) 26 Votes