broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
I just started playing this and I'm quite impressed with the creativity. Really interesting renders with some creative camera work. The dialogue is witty. Oh and I really like the music too! I'm barely into it, but so far I love it! Thanks!

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
We are not counting lines or words written, and hours spend depends on how good a reader you are and how much time you spend with you dominant hand bussy. Would be foolish of us to try and expect anything. Not like most people here are native english speakers.
But the average guy should be able to shoot him self in the face at least once or twich in a playthrough.
And regarding NTR content, how much of it is there ?

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
And regarding NTR content, how much of it is there ?
Without spoiling too much and imho, there are a few NTR moments, characters and plot points, but I would qualify some/most of the non-partner spicy interactions more of "unconfirmed" Netorase at this moment as the protagonist's partner "openness" to outside relationships has not been confirmed yet and the relationship between the two is currently very strong & loving. Unfortunately F95 doesn't have Netorase or Netori tags as of yet.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Without spoiling too much and imho, there are a few NTR moments, characters and plot points, but I would qualify some/most of the non-partner spicy interactions more of "unconfirmed" Netorase at this moment as the protagonist's partner "openness" to outside relationships has not been confirmed yet and the relationship between the two is currently very strong & loving. Unfortunately F95 doesn't have Netorase or Netori tags as of yet.
Pete seems to be fairly open to Hanna having sex with other people. Early on, he asks whether she's fucked Vincent yet, which seems to suggest it's already an open topic of conversation between the two of them, when the game starts? Also when Hanna 'cheats', she never appears to be that bothered about it, which suggests she's been doing it, on and off for a while.

My guess is, it all depends how far Pete is comfortable with Hanna going? Because she does have quite a slutty side, that Pete may not be entirely aware of? Hence her initial reluctance to go clubbing without him ( having already taken some drugs). Which I reckon is why we sometimes get two 'cheating' options?

I agree, we need more specific tags, to delineate between different forms of NTR

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I don't think it was Pete :unsure: But I could be mistaken.
It was Pete. It takes place between the scene with Vincent at the Cinema, and the scene where Hanna and Mimi go to a nightclub, for Mimi's Birthday. Hanna is in bed, and sends Pete a sexy selfie, and tells him she's desperate to have sex, and gives him a mock ultimatum of 24 hours for it to happen. She suggests 'Dial a dick' will take his place if it doesn't happen, and Pete wonders who this might be, and whether she'd finally made a move on Vincent.

'Hold up...Did he? ....Or did you?'

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes