DramaCoach69

Nov 29, 2017
I really love female protagonist games with corruption, but where are we going here? Hannah is a fun-loving, everybody-loves-her, pill-popping, girl with absolutely no filter. Obviously, there is nothing to corrupt (and it isn't in one of the descriptions, anyway), so how can blackmail be a factor since everyone knows how she is and loves her anyway? She drank Champagne and whatever pink power pills those were, and she knows she is going to get high, but goes out anyway and then can't remember anything the next morning. Why is she shocked at the photo? I am hoping the story settles down and gets a little gravity, because Hannah is one of the stupidest females I have seen in a long time and she doesn't have naivete' or innocence as an excuse.

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
Stop tagging 3dCG RenPy games as 3dgame it's fucking annoying for everyone subscribed to the tag.
Also annoying for those searching specifically for the tag "3d game". I think before you post a game you should take a test to ensure you fully understand what the tags mean - at least at a good enough level to show that you glanced over this, anyway. Not quite as bad as the number of censored games that are missing the "Censored" tag, though.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I think this game should include tag "cuckholding".
Her boyfriend was really excited when she hinted at possibility of her having sex with somebody else. He even asked, if she finally did something with her uncle (she did).

Can somebody add it?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
note: Posting a comment, not a review, not a star rating. Just sharing my opinion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
I really liked. When to wait for the continuation?
But need more details and plot!

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
This game has all the potential to become a great game, it also has wonderful renders and yet it is very much underrated.
I really feel sorry for the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip and DD3DD
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes