Burn85

May 25, 2018
Hanna: Futile Resistance - Episode 2 out now!

View attachment 1235772
Yes! I was finally able to become a patron with a lot of attempts. Patreon blocked me all the time. But it happened. Thanks for the game. I doubt that I can be a patron every month, because for me $ 12 (($ 2 is Value Added Tax) is a lot of money. The ruble is very weak, and 1100 rubles a month is quite a large sum for Russia, but I will try to support the author. Just don't quit the game!

Last edited:

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Yes! I was finally able to become a patron with a lot of attempts. Patreon blocked me all the time. But it happened. Thanks for the game. I doubt that I can be a patron every month, because for me $ 12 (($ 2 is Value Added Tax) is a lot of money. The ruble is very weak, and 1100 rubles a month is quite a large sum for Russia, but I will try to support the author. Just don't quit the game!
It is ok. I am not able to provide an update each month either.
Also there is lower tier that gets you updates later and a tiny tier to just show appreciation.

Thanks for your support anyway! :love:

Reactions: Ass Fan and Burn85

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
second-tier-release-public.jpg

Mimi: "I see someone's nipples are excited playing the new episode... hehe"

Check out how the story of Hanna and Mimi continues.

Hanna: Futile Resistance - Episode 2 just got released to "Supporter" Patrons.

One day earlier than planned! Surprise! ♡

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Unlocked
Hanna: Futile Resistance - Episode 2
See how the story of Hanna and Mimi continues.
PC:

Mac:

Android Universal:

Android arm64-v8a:

Android armeabi-v7a:

Android x86_64:

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018

Unlocked
Hanna: Futile Resistance - Episode 2
See how the story of Hanna and Mimi continues.
PC:
Mega
Workupload

Mac:
Mega
Workupload

Android Universal:
Mega
Workupload

Android arm64-v8a:
Mega
Workupload

Android armeabi-v7a:
Mega
Workupload

Android x86_64:
Mega
Workupload

If you leak the game, at least put in the correct links. Your pc mega link leads to the android version. Here is the correct mega link to the pc version:

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
If you leak the game, at least put in the correct links. Your pc mega link leads to the android version. Here is the correct mega link to the pc version:

Mega
Did he link your links, which is an even bigger no no or did he actually make proper mirrors?

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Hanna has a beautiful and human face. Not like a tracing, not a dollface. Original. And that's great!
I would have reduced my boobs. A bit implausible. But this is a personal matter for the author.
Completely agreed... beautiful, and I also am not a huge fan of big ass / big tits but its generaly either that or loli at the moment.

Reactions: Cloudchaser

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i mean ty for adding the ep 2 skip to i am not playing a god dam matching mini game other than that fun game

Reactions: X3rr4
3.80 star(s) 25 Votes