No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
So it's a Chinese Developer, but the VA is Japanese?
This is quite common, especially for devs in Taiwan. The voice casting industry is way more sophisticated in Japan than it is in China, so even for Chinese gamers who don’t understand Japanese, they can sense the difference of voice quality. This is why JP audio is so common even in Chinese releases, where JP voice actor can also maintain surprising fanbases of their own.
I also imagine these devs both want a piece of that Japanese and western markets whenever possible. Many of these Chinese/Taiwanese releases have more than Japanese audio (also JP text), and as Japan is already known for its eroge industry, many unattentive westerners will consume their games without ever making a distinction between Japanese, Chinese or Taiwanese titles since they also mimic the Japanese anime style.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
What kind of NTR is this game?
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? wat
EDIT: My mistake. Yes there is something you have to give your bullies her number and finish the game and something happens. idk what. Just started. Probably Ending 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarnMTB

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Question
which scenes of this game are "NTR"? (and please im not against this tag, just asking as a normal person)
There is an NTR ending not sure exactly how to get it or not get it as i just used the save someone provided above.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But again i just watched the scenes, didn't play the whole game

Reactions: TankyThomas

ColorWolf

Dec 29, 2021
just finish E1,Thanks for sharing
I know mandarin so could avoid some wrong translation?
1664480503888.png
also I think NTR just will occur at the first option in game.. which is obvious
I don't want to try it because the story already kinda depress.
but if any one tried maybe could share some story or plot which I don't recommend :WutFace:

Reactions: ash996

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The perfect girl doesn't exi-

Screenshot (166).png

Seriously tho, the art and animations are absolutely god-tier. The setting is somehow both wholesome and creepy at the same time. I hope the developer will put out more quality games like this in the future. I'm not done yet but it seems like it's rather short sadly but it's still definitely worth checking out.

YUYUY200

Sep 23, 2022
Where do you put the save games if you have a cracked version? Because with C/Uses/.. I don't have any folders.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Didnt read every word but the premise is different to say the least. I like those replay modes where you can change the clothes of the girl. Thats exclusive to this japanese/chinese game tho... Right? there arent much 3d vn around here with that trait right?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Is there a happy ending?
Super Happy ending? Nah But happy nevertheless
Here a spoiler for u : Ending 1; You manage to stop her killing the bullies & Teacher and but gets 10 years for killing her parents beause they were abusing her. 10 years later you meet her and you become a happy couple. After that there is an endless mode but the mode is when she was young not after 10 years. abit weird. Wish it was after would make more sense.

Dec 5, 2019
Hmm? How is this incest when they're not even related?

Edit: Nvm, tags got updated and no longer incest. Also, is there a walkthrough on how to get all 5 endings?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes