• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Someone can tell me what is ending NTR ?
Don't remember quite well, I believe mc was being retarded schizo, and the girl see as a solution having sex with his teacher and bullies to frame them or something, the guy acts like a lil bitch and then when she finds out that he knows, she kills them all and goes to jail or something.

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka and Genis

Frozen Wings

Jan 22, 2022
Does their next game "Summer Clover" is ntr as well?
It's harem with 4 main girls, how would NTR even work? Limited to 1 or 2 bad ending maybe, similar to Happiness Double Room. After playing this game, the devs definitely enjoy making pure vanilla content, and doesn't seem to like NTR

Reactions: Konstantinus

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
It's harem with 4 main girls, how would NTR even work? Limited to 1 or 2 bad ending maybe, similar to Happiness Double Room. After playing this game, the devs definitely enjoy making pure vanilla content, and doesn't seem to like NTR
Maybe have outside competition against a bull with spice up the game. Bummer it wont have ntr options

Frozen Wings

Jan 22, 2022
Maybe have outside competition against a bull with spice up the game. Bummer it wont have ntr options
Dev would need to be a hardcore ntr enjoyer if all 4 can get stolen to get the ultimate bad ending, which i doubt lol
Only way ntr could be in the game would probably be the mc doing the NTRing, when some of the girls are already taken

DirtyMindPureHeart

Sep 11, 2019
Well that story and those endings were... holy fuck balls...

But anyway the thing that pissed me off the most was unlocking best ending 1, you are given hints but the one thing NOT hinted is that you cant unlock all the H scenes without first picking certain prompts between days.

Investigate the door, investigate the chain, check the window, do some exercise are all some of these choices and you have to pick each one to unlock the last few H scenes which unlocks the best ending.

Fun game, but damn less bleak story next time game devs, I prefer to be dehydrated in a much more fun way. Also really could use a "contains strong references to suicide" warning.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes