Unity Completed Happy Guy [v1.31] [Happy Games]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for uploading the update. Finished it without eyes and incorrect layering during animations but the art and animations are good enough that I wanted to save this for future, uh, research purposes. :)

And I don't even like monster girls, but the art and animations are pretty good. And now they aren't so creepy with eyes and other things going into the correct holes. :p

JDog5731

May 8, 2020
Love the game but, holy crap game literally comes with a save file and when u press play u get to the 3rd puzzle or something skipping the tutorial, and i had no idea what i was doing, but i beat it x) , then again i had no clue wtf was going on who am i or w/e, then noticed in the gallery apparently i was in the chaper like 3 xd no wonder, chapter 1 is the tutorial,

Now i noticed that by deleting contents in "Happy Guy\HappyGuy_Data\g2atadresu" deletes said save file and u can start from zero, i recomend to do that for a fresh start, again if u press start after donwloading, game throws u the 3rd puzzle and shits hard without knowing mechanics

Again, love the game, art is neat

ranawn

Oct 6, 2021
After playing this game, I'm going to look for more from this developer. A mahjong mixed with scrabble type gameplay, which was challenging but had a strategy component behind it. A mix of 'touch' scenes and 'advance the gifs' scenes, with well drawn animations.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes