4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Shenshi678

Aug 22, 2018
The button on the far, far right part of the keyboard that has an "+" on it. If you can't add health by pressing on it, then it's either a some sort of bug, or you didn't activate the cheat mode on the title screen (you activate it by pressing an image in the low right corner of the title screen with a text "enable cheat mode ?").
Omg ty. Never play on a lab top. is there anyting else in the lab? I beat the bug boss

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmmmm I pretty sure back then there were no this stamina thing. And the purple big monster grab me while I literally over their head in mid air. How high grab they got there?? also somehow I find that Sam less effective than I forget her name furry. When heavy attack randomly work and enemy tanking my 3 light combo and end with 1 heavy attack of Sam easily. She literally out of stamina already and they not take "knock back" in this combo. The purple dude will grab u and I have to play dash retreat like I stressful speedrun boss Dark Soul. Unless furry trap. His knockback always worked. Sam literally hard mode for melee normal attack also why usually stamina literally none when get grab?? literally no escape from that

There also.....I not sure yet but I feel like doing quick light combo somehow make enemy more tough instead of attack slowly and they will die in fewer hits. This really not encourage beat em up
and there also when I trying to goomba attack on jumping cat trap they grab me instead
guess there no Counter for us hero.

and I open prison something with that switch at lab level but I couldnt find what was open at all. I look around and still laser blocking everywhere and dang. So many range enemy that literally attack off screen. That ghost playing music instructment even able to grab u while it not on my screen at all. There was only giant fat Chinese panda on that bamboo bridge then BAM teleported portal ghost grab me. Guess that game not courage to fight at all but rather dodge roll to the boss huh

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MortimerScharf

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
For cheat:
If you press "enter" + "+" or "enter" + "-" (only on the num pad) enables cheats even from the F1 and F2
if you dont have numpad you have to enable them from the menu screen.

The lab has the bugs, the cats, purple thing, floor traps, the hypno TVs and boss. There's also the alpha, you dont fight it but you can unlock and releases a huge futa cat girl on a small catboy that you can find on your way to the boss (if you dont release it the catboy is making fun of the alpha big sis being locked).

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
Does anyone know what the magic wand is for? I try to press Q but nothing happens
It's bugged, if you have any ammo at all it wont work, if you use it with 0 ammo it transforms from normal to baby and back. Horrible bug, dont know how it didnt get fixed yet.

May 10, 2020
It's bugged, if you have any ammo at all it wont work, if you use it with 0 ammo it transforms from normal to baby and back. Horrible bug, dont know how it didnt get fixed yet.
This is not a bug. A magic wand is only needed to transform from an ABDL child. The magic wand is not a weapon.

aradan3

Feb 17, 2022
fairly certain i am not
If you have any ammo on you it won't work, regardless of what state you are in, basically locking you in the ABDL area permanently (the one at the end of the daycare, not the daycare itself. You can leave the building through the door at the start of the level).
The wand can turn you from ABDL to normal or normal to ABDL, but as far as i know ABDL form has no use other than maybe hitbox (? havent even tested).

Dec 30, 2022
If you have any ammo on you it won't work, regardless of what state you are in, basically locking you in the ABDL area permanently (the one at the end of the daycare, not the daycare itself. You can leave the building through the door at the start of the level).
The wand can turn you from ABDL to normal or normal to ABDL, but as far as i know ABDL form has no use other than maybe hitbox (? havent even tested).
the wand, functionally, isnt useless. it allows you to transform from a baby to your normal self. thats it. on top of it being next to useless, it doesnt even function if you have even a single ammo, which by the way, sucks even more because common enemies have a chance to drop ammo upon defeat, making it all too likely youll accidentally pick up ammo while carrying the wand, effectively making its one super niche function pointless. you could use it for a hypothetical speedrun of the ABDL area, but i havent done anything crazy like that yet, especially since the recent reworks have completely imbalanced everything it seems.

so, yeah. outside of maybe letting you spend less time in the abdl area, theres no reason to go out of your way to pick the wand up.

Reactions: MortimerScharf
Dec 30, 2022
also hello all, I've returned after my exodus. i know yall probably didnt miss me but thats okay. felt like checking in and it seems we've run low on things to discuss.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes