4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

LesboIsBesto

Dec 30, 2020
Found dis thru rule34 site, one of the vids there show a pink haired futa who makes Sam eat her ass but cant find her. Was this enemy removed or something? been thru all the released levels in dis build

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
1673943953095.png
There is some super-secret-super-demo behind the paywall that has new content, but we will have to wait.

Probably till the end of Febrary as mentioned before.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I hope the newest content is more appealing than last update. I'm all for waiting, but if some better content gets put out there it'd be more appealing for me to support it financially.

And can we have a 'skip' button already for some of the dialog scenes? Or (meme not intended) a goddamn nut button for some scenes to hurry them up?

Nov 24, 2017
Found dis thru rule34 site, one of the vids there show a pink haired futa who makes Sam eat her ass but cant find her. Was this enemy removed or something? been thru all the released levels in dis build
What? You mean... the Fluttershy expy? Like, the one that appears in the dollhouse? If not, I have no idea what you are talking about, and I couldn't find that content through Rule34xxx.

View attachment 2317775

If that's all for the coming update then it's (yet again) pretty underwhelming
I appreciate it a lot. You really are a hero!

Dec 8, 2017
I hope the newest content is more appealing than last update. I'm all for waiting, but if some better content gets put out there it'd be more appealing for me to support it financially.

And can we have a 'skip' button already for some of the dialog scenes? Or (meme not intended) a goddamn nut button for some scenes to hurry them up?
If you enable cheat mode, use F1 and F2 to adjust your HP. If you want to speed up a scene, you can just drop your health down.

E can also force dialogue to appear. But sadly can't skip the active one, which is frustrating when trying to see all 3.

Phantasmagloria

Jun 13, 2017
are we talking about this one ?

If so, you have to escape flutershycreep trap and go check there again after.

also about theses 4 animations about webby... who the fuck and where is webby ? the arachne in the abdl ? didn't see new scene with her there

Sinner94

Jan 12, 2021

also about theses 4 animations about webby... who the fuck and where is webby ? the arachne in the abdl ? didn't see new scene with her there
Webby is the Rabbit at the bar inside the playhouse.

Reactions: Phantasmagloria

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
View attachment 2317775

If that's all for the coming update then it's (yet again) pretty underwhelming
Thanks a lot bro/bruh/mate/other-good-words.

Maybe I will write my thoughts about the update later...
The last exciting update for me was 15th all the later ones are too little and took too long...
I am a little sad since then.

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017

This stuff is the 15th update.
Now we wait for the 19th one.

Oct 10, 2018
What? You mean... the Fluttershy expy? Like, the one that appears in the dollhouse? If not, I have no idea what you are talking about, and I couldn't find that content through Rule34xxx.

That character's name is Entropy [the Donkey], and has nothing to do with MLP AFAIK. Related art:

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Well the 19th test version of the update is Meh as usual...

1 ABDL npc (Meh)
Finished Bunny (Webby) nps in the arcade (That one is somewhat good)
And gameover in the glory hole (also an okay one)

At this point I don't even care if the content is ABDL themed.
The new content is made once every half a year and it has scenes for 1-2 enemy/npc or finishing touches.
Ehh...
It would seem that only recently I made memes of this game, rejoiced with an update every 1-3 months, but now...
I don't even know what to write anymore.
I am tired of getting upset with this game's progress.

Nov 24, 2017
Well the 19th test version of the update is Meh as usual...

1 ABDL npc (Meh)
Finished Bunny (Webby) nps in the arcade (That one is somewhat good)
And gameover in the glory hole (also an okay one)

At this point I don't even care if the content is ABDL themed.
The new content is made once every half a year and it has scenes for 1-2 enemy/npc or finishing touches.
Ehh...
It would seem that only recently I made memes of this game, rejoiced with an update every 1-3 months, but now...
I don't even know what to write anymore.
I am tired of getting upset with this game's progress.
They really are ripping people off at this point. You can't tell me this took them six months of work when most sex scenes have three frames of repeated animations plus 3 additional frames for the ejaculation/female orgasm.

• Sad
Reactions: Azerak and DMSTS
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes