4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Yea except for the fact that they will have a stink fetish. It was almost good till something ruins it. Typical doggie bones.
I'd be more okay with them if these rats had a musk/hypnotic smell fetish, but considering that hypno gas seems to be that femboy's fetish (Mordecai? I don't remember) and that these rats have literal flies around them, it seems that their smell is literally one of rotten food and vomit, which, surprisingly, is not hot in my opinion.
Imagine if there was a hot female enemy with vanilla sex scenes, but she holds a soiled diaper in her hand, she doesn't do anything with it, but mere existence of it in my field of view during sex scenes would kinda break my interest in said sex scenes, because of the implication.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Something something no promises made, let's have the legal experts bust out their "plausible deniability" goggles, get Mr. Goodman while we're at it.

Edit: Every time I look at this I feel crazier, people literally cheering for not having a clue when the product they're paying for will come out on top of the literal corporate doublespeak of "here's a date" but also "I'm AIMING for this date, not actually setting it in stone". I only wish I could get people to throw money at me for as little effort, but then I would feel bad for taking advantage of these goofy goobers.

1693736987659.png

Last edited:

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Something something no promises made, let's have the legal experts bust out their "plausible deniability" goggles, get Mr. Goodman while we're at it.

View attachment 2900115
He didn't specify which month, and if he did, he did not specify which year!
and even if he did specify that, he was using islamic years! meaning, he still has aprox 600 years to deliver a new update.

...which might be cutting it close, but lets not give up hope just yet!

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Jokes aside, the update is coming one way or another.
There is nothing to talk about because the update isn't out yet, other than make jokes about the update's development time, and I hope no one's gonna try to refute that it was really long.
The content of the new update can't be properly examined because the update is still not out, so we can only make assumptions about both the amount and quality of the content.

Nov 10, 2018
Got some news. He's still working on it, but he's released a new Wip in the discord. Looks like Sam gets transformed into a rat.

Seems he's gotta animate Mordicai and do a rat game over for Whispy and it'll be done. Good news is, Mordicai already has his stuff drawn out, so only a few left to animate I think.

Reactions: Gupy1540

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Got some news. He's still working on it, but he's released a new Wip in the discord. Looks like Sam gets transformed into a rat.

Seems he's gotta animate Mordicai and do a rat game over for Whispy and it'll be done. Good news is, Mordicai already has his stuff drawn out, so only a few left to animate I think.
Wait, you're telling me he has just finish the animation for Rat-Sam?

Sometimes I wonder if he's pulling out last minute ideas of his ass, since the rat news came out of the blue. I guess this is what happens if you're the 20th build mark.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes