4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

davorce

Dec 19, 2018
i cant start the game from the start where is the warning after 10 tries with pressing enter gives me some chat log ...
of Step Event0
for object o_agree_main:

Cannot open another file (maximum exceeded).
at gml_Object_o_agree_main_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_o_agree_main_Step_0 (line -1)

dggdgdfg

May 8, 2022
And how much have you paid Doggie Bones then? Better yet: How much is Doggie Bones paying you to shill this hard for him? Either way, I guarantee you the developer won't give a single damn about you "defending them" this desperately.

But you do you, pal. Me on the other hand, I'll just not give my money to a wholly undeserving dev who constantly fucks over his paying customers with shitty releases that are constantly delayed for several months, and instead save my cashola for those actually deserving of support. ;)

-Mal
That is exactly my point. I haven't paid at all, therefore I don't complain about slow updates or content not being to my taste, unlike you. Also, I don't care whether the devs give a damn about my opinion..I don't think you're able to comprehend what I was trying to say, honestly, but that's fine.

dggdgdfg

May 8, 2022
Here we go again

View attachment 3793398

Need I remind you troglodytes that this is a PIRACY forum for people who PIRATE games and discuss the games which they have PIRATED. Pledging money means nothing here, you can pledge to a creator if you like their work or not; here, pledging money means jacksquat because we're all PIRATES who PIRATE games.

Now quit arguing and agree to disagree like adults
I think you're blurring the lines between a game discussion and complaints that are based off of financial consequences. If you really hate slow updates of a game, then do something about it.

Funny you mention to agree to disagree when right before that you had to insert your own opinion. But sure, let's agree to disagree.

segghaj

Feb 23, 2020
I think you're blurring the lines between a game discussion and complaints that are based off of financial consequences. If you really hate slow updates of a game, then do something about it.

Funny you mention to agree to disagree when right before that you had to insert your own opinion. But sure, let's agree to disagree.
game updates slowly because doggie is a shit dev.
We can't do anything about it

Reactions: MalLiz

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
He is complaining about the time it takes for each update to come out. If you're not paying for anything, why tf would you expect faster updates if there's zero incentive to do so for devs? But I get it, pirating forum so comments like yours and his are the norm, despite them making no sense.
If you think more money is an incentive to work faster you are either very stupid or very new here.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
You'd be out of your fucking mind to pay a single god damn penny for this game's development. Paying 6-8 Months subscription for a update that adds 10 minutes of new content is CRAZY.
If you think more money is an incentive to work faster you are either very stupid or very new here.
Guys, don't feed the troll. Just report the posts that break the rules (if any), ignore the troll and then move on.

-Mal

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Went to check out of curiosity, there is a bunch of posts signed by Liz too.
Pretty much that, yeah. We're a duo of beginner game developers, and we're both "active" on this forum. But Liz gets so damn busy with her stuff and since I'm an easily distracted social butterfly (as well as a master procrastinator!), I end up wasting way more time on here than she does. :D

The signing thing is maybe a lil' bit unnecessary since we're both pretty different in how we type out our comments, but it'd also be pretty weird seeing a (supposedly singular) user who's posting very differently worded and formatted comments, you know?

Either way, unless/until the moderators tells us we're breaking the rules, we'll keep doing it this way because we're both too lazy to have separate accounts on a shared computer. (Also: it's good to be quirky! Makes you more memorable.) :ROFLMAO:

-Mal

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes