4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
So I'm not sure if this is just a me thing but I find it so weird that in a game built around grabs. The grabs last like all of 1 second if you are actually trying to escape.

Feels like the damage should be over time with harder escapes rather than all the damage up front but you can button mash out in less than second, barely seeing 10 frames. Especially when some grabs have 2nd phases that you never see unless you take your hands off the keyboard.

Maybe it's just a me issue but it feels really weird to me.

Reactions: TeakOxls

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Is there a gallery mode now?
I do wonder who is mad at the dev for releasing his own animation on F95 that they've already seen on discord.

Also, check on Cruel Serenade. Their development process is on par with current HHP, except there's an actual roadmap and deadlines to meet.
Currently, the Cruel Serenade dev has announced he has the gallery for both chapter 1 and 2 by next month at the earliest.

Oh, you mean Happy Hearts Panic? Oh... well you can see how that has progressed. The fact years has passed and not a single level set is safe of considered complete (because of constant additions) seriously hampers a partial creation of a gallery. And that certainly pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SniperJojo

locorten

Oct 2, 2020
Call me delusional but I feel weirdly hopeful for the update pace from now on. This combat overhaul and status system, regardless of it being a good or bad change, would have taken a long ass time of testing and tweaking and probably ate most of the development time in the past [many] months.
Unless doggie is still dealing with a bunch of life stuff I think we should see that third civilian + whatever the hell is at the end of daisy's area before too long. Relatively speaking.

CrusaderDurante

Dec 11, 2019
So I'm not sure if this is just a me thing but I find it so weird that in a game built around grabs. The grabs last like all of 1 second if you are actually trying to escape.

Feels like the damage should be over time with harder escapes rather than all the damage up front but you can button mash out in less than second, barely seeing 10 frames. Especially when some grabs have 2nd phases that you never see unless you take your hands off the keyboard.

Maybe it's just a me issue but it feels really weird to me.
Please don't give Doggy anymore ideas on revamping the combat. We've seen like 4 reworks now and all they do is pad the time between diaper content most people don't want.

• Haha
Reactions: Theovonpapen
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes