4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

joemancool

Jan 10, 2018
You are throwing a tantrum like a child over kinks you dont like, So yes.

Also you have so few comments (8) and all of them your first on here is bitching about a fictional characters look, if you dont like it, MOVE ON, Dont play the damn game.
So what does comments have to do with view point on a game? A person could have millions of comments and they are all souless drivel, or a few comments that are highly insightful. Yet again pretty narrowminded of you. Also quite ironic or coincidental for the word choice of child when i was "bitching" about a pretty much 1-1 addition of a child like model into the game.

Also this is a forum not an echo chamber. If people want to complain or "bitch" about additions that is their perocative. Trying to dismiss it is like trying to pour water on a grease fire. Your just going to make people more inquisitive about why the argument or discourse originally started. Also it makes you seem more childish for trying to reach out for reasons to dismiss someone's opnion, just saying.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
So what does comments have to do with view point on a game? A person could have millions of comments and they are all souless drivel, or a few comments that are highly insightful. Yet again pretty narrowminded of you. Also quite ironic or coincidental for the word choice of child when i was "bitching" about a pretty much 1-1 addition of a child like model into the game.

Also this is a forum not an echo chamber. If people want to complain or "bitch" about additions that is their perocative. Trying to dismiss it is like trying to pour water on a grease fire. Your just going to make people more inquisitive about why the argument or discourse originally started. Also it makes you seem more childish for trying to reach out for reasons to dismiss someone's opnion, just saying.
On the point of the size and pool of comments of a single profile, I don't know what standard you are trying to compare on if you haven't checked the other games, as I don't know what game could be better or worse based from your experience. I do think your complaints of kinks is the equivalent of complaining youtubers for putting attractive thumbnails on their videos, since the kinks doggiebones puts in his game is not uncommon, especially in the furry industry.

zozo971

Feb 3, 2019
:cool: who want make a sidescroller h game like Happy heart panic with me ? . we are 2
we need programmer and other..

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
You are throwing a tantrum like a child over kinks you dont like, So yes.

Also you have so few comments (8) and all of them your first on here is bitching about a fictional characters look, if you dont like it, MOVE ON, Dont play the damn game.
you know, sweet baby said the same thing, ALSO also: there was the marvels movie where their movie dev also said: "if you don't like it don't watch." remember how that turned out? kekw

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
fr tho guys can you stop going from comment thread to comment thread and causing them to shut down? if someone "judges you" on bitching and criticizing and making proper points, at this point it's best to just ignore, i mean that's if you care about the mod's power that is. i am but a messenger.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
fr tho guys can you stop going from comment thread to comment thread and causing them to shut down? if someone "judges you" on bitching and criticizing and making proper points, at this point it's best to just ignore, i mean that's if you care about the mod's power that is. i am but a messenger.
Proper points is whining and throwing a fit over an optional area character?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Proper points is whining and throwing a fit over an optional area character?
oh no don't mind me: i'm just not picking a side. sorry if there was any ill intent, though anyways fr you guys should deal with another topic if what they are saying about this argument you 2 are having is true. i'm guessing they want you to fight it out on the rating thread or smth idk.

MSG Senki

Jun 25, 2018
I think it's fair to be upset at the stated optional area getting as much attention and work as it has, but I also think it should be acknowledged that Doggie has put in a similar if not more effort into the non-baby part of the project

Problem is, well, it's not vocalized and to many they'd probably just go 'But why?' like with overhauling the sound, rendering, fighting system, making new areas, etc.

I think a lot of the 'time spent' is equal or favoring the regular/plot stuff, but the 'look new character!' advertising method doesn't really spotlight that aspect.

I think it'd be more accurate to complain about the weird effort allocation? Because personally I'm either not a fan of stuff like the art style/rendering change or confused as to why they 'Fixed' something I didn't really have complaints about like the voices or sound design.

As for new update- cool to know it's on the horizon I guess, and the sneak peak looks pretty nice. Hopefully Doggie's done overhauling or changing stuff and can double up on the animation/area time budget and we get a bit of a faster pace on the more regular bulk of the game.

Looking forward to the circus/faire area and curious what else FNAF zone has to offer given it's got like one enemy so far. Maybe we'll get more content of handpuppet fox? Who knows.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I think it's fair to be upset at the stated optional area getting as much attention and work as it has, but I also think it should be acknowledged that Doggie has put in a similar if not more effort into the non-baby part of the project

Problem is, well, it's not vocalized and to many they'd probably just go 'But why?' like with overhauling the sound, rendering, fighting system, making new areas, etc.

I think a lot of the 'time spent' is equal or favoring the regular/plot stuff, but the 'look new character!' advertising method doesn't really spotlight that aspect.

I think it'd be more accurate to complain about the weird effort allocation? Because personally I'm either not a fan of stuff like the art style/rendering change or confused as to why they 'Fixed' something I didn't really have complaints about like the voices or sound design.

As for new update- cool to know it's on the horizon I guess, and the sneak peak looks pretty nice. Hopefully Doggie's done overhauling or changing stuff and can double up on the animation/area time budget and we get a bit of a faster pace on the more regular bulk of the game.

Looking forward to the circus/faire area and curious what else FNAF zone has to offer given it's got like one enemy so far. Maybe we'll get more content of handpuppet fox? Who knows.
A 50/50 split between a one specific fetish area and the entire rest of the whole game is still pretty horrendous

Sionack

Feb 6, 2023
A 50/50 split between a one specific fetish area and the entire rest of the whole game is still pretty horrendous
Yeah, it's a really bad scenario when you even have to wonder if 50% of the workload is going to the area most people dislike. I mean, on top of the refactors, it's going to be a mostly wasted year.

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
Yeah, it's a really bad scenario when you even have to wonder if 50% of the workload is going to the area most people dislike. I mean, on top of the refactors, it's going to be a mostly wasted year.
and the dev is always saying " stop leaking my builds" bro we some of us haven't even seen half the progress you do if i knew it was wasted like this i be even more angry they haven't even got the gallery working

Reactions: CrusaderDurante

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
IMO they should focus mainly on what everyone wants and have abdl focused in specific times like lets say the game gets 4 updates a year 1/3 will be abdl focused. Now if the backers that support the abdl stuff are 30% or more then the dev should do what they want since they fund the game, not anyone here (that isn't a backer).

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes