4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Kreizacs

May 27, 2017
Yeaah, the healing cheat doesn't work, but the damage cheat does...
The removal of normal enemies having the invulnerability after three hits in quick succession, the stamina drain from attacking being lowered, have greatly improved on the combat though.
Kinda sad that the "bimbo ghost" doesn't have more interactions, same going for the "portal spawner".

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The removal of normal enemies having the invulnerability after three hits in quick succession, the stamina drain from attacking being lowered, have greatly improved on the combat though.
Kinda sad that the "bimbo ghost" doesn't have more interactions, same going for the "portal spawner".
Healing works for me

bobbot

May 10, 2018
yeah kinda sad they dont have more interactions also... and that its just a stun! with how the hypnoscreen works i was hoping it would be reworked to be simlar to it an effect that lingers on the player that slowly drains their stamana and then stuns them when it runs out allowing it to refill once stunned and resuming when the stun is broken and the effect either wears off after three stuns or when you stay near one of those altars, to make things worse it modifys the players attacks and avalible abilitys to be more sterotypicly femmine instead of punches or kicks we get slaps and shoves that do next to no damage and a rather slow movement speed, if they get hit by annother ghost they start masturbating if theres no enemys nearby or beelining to one if so... not likely to happen but i can dream.

Reactions: Bulbanych

arkublai

Sep 6, 2017
So i found out there was a game that doggie made before happy panic and happy hell, that never made past prototype but i cant find it. Can someone uploud it if you have?

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
So only random webms? Thats sucks.

Not so random...

(Mediafire link is dead, only mega should work)

So. Buppy won't post the game with this animation, BUT...

There are all animations from THE "test game"! (Personaly I think that it could be a full fledged game... It's a shame, that people won't be able to play it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked HHH it was the first one I liked a lot! And I want to go through this game! I want some plot!

I like to watch animations, but I WANT TO PLAY THE GAME!:cry:

Probably I am not alone...

t1mon_

Jun 8, 2022
Does anyone know how to open the door that require a key in the staff only section in Jessie's Playhouse?? 32323232.png

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to open the door that require a key in the staff only section in Jessie's Playhouse?? View attachment 2004299
At the end of the same hallway, there's another door with several trash bins next to it with one of it having a purple box on top of it. Stand next to it, let yourself get grabbed, wake up in a room with a dude, a bed, a vending machine, and an arcade box. Try to earn points in the arcade box, buy the key in the vending machine. Get out.
P.S. Try not to sleep too much in the bed.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
At the end of the same hallway, there's another door with several trash bins next to it with one of it having a purple box on top of it. Stand next to it, let yourself get grabbed, wake up in a room with a dude, a bed, a vending machine, and an arcade box. Try to earn points in the arcade box, buy the key in the vending machine. Get out.
P.S. Try not to sleep too much in the bed.
the points u need to get is 4000

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
This game is looking great so far and has tons of promise. I can't wait to see the final form.

It does badly need a pause button though.

Reactions: Darer
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes