2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The art is fine for me, but the "gameplay" is horrible.

You can only do boring stuff with the same text all the time. I hate grind, and I REALLY hate bad hidden grind. I played 130 hrs of Anthem bc the grind is at least fun to play. Here there is nothing.

The UI looks nice but the position is bad because of the back button. And that you cant just right click to access save/load and that there is no back option unlocked. Sometimes you just skip texts/frames.

And no I dont look at the walkthrough, because when you need one that is the biggest sign of really bad gamedesign. To use one to get the path/outcome you want is one thing, but to use one just to progress is a no go.

With a more streamlined and polished flow this might be promising. Currently I got bored at day 3 or 4 ... ? Doesnt matter bc they are all the same after Day 1. Ah and just one last thing. This is the saddest birthday I have ever seen for a cute 19 yrs old girl. Because she only hates to celebrate because the dev is to lazy to make some content for Day 1, because he wants to stretch his "game" to the max with mindless grind.

Reactions: MoreLinks
D

Deleted member 677654

I don't usually comment on topics but reading through some of these comments I can feel my IQ dropping...

1. This is a first release "Demo" or "Proof of concept".
Anyone that assumes a game with a build tag of (0.1) will be filled with content is somewhat delusional....
" Yes, if a game was made by a AAA title then you could expect this, but it's not...."

2. This Forum/Website was made to get these types of games for free.
To see people complaining or giving none constructive feedback about a "Product" they're getting for free is one of the most ungrateful things I see these days....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" Stop biting the hands that feeds you unless you want to starve "

3. Missing information
Not every post made by the developer about their latest builds are available to see here.
The only additional information given is a change log.

Because of this none of you have seen the posts which this developer made stating that :
3a. The game is a test version which needs to be tweaked and balanced.
3b. That feedback is welcomed and very much needed for them to improve on this build.

4. Regarding the "Grind"
Again, it's a first release, there are bound to be some balancing issues that need to be fixed.
But anyone with a ounce of logic could tell this game would be "grindy" just from the screen-shots of the UI that shows a "needs" system.

5. Now I'm going to say something that may surprise you...

Your idea of fun isn't the same as everyone else's... I know... it's shocking but it's true!

Just because you don't like a game that doesn't give you the ability to fuck everyone after 30 seconds of game play doesn't mean that the game is bad, it just means that this particular game isn't for you.

Some people like a game that takes a while to builds up to the action.
One that makes the player work for the reward.

If you don't want this then yes, this game isn't for you.

Nov 23, 2018
I don't usually comment on topics but reading through some of these comments I can feel my IQ dropping...

Anyone that assumes a game with a build tag of (0.1) will be filled with content is somewhat delusional....
" Yes, if a game was made by a AAA title then you could expect this, but it's not...."

To see people complaining or giving none constructive feedback about a "Product" they're getting for free is one of the most ungrateful things I see these days....

3. Missing information
Not every post made by the developer about their latest builds are available to see here.

Because of this none of you have seen the posts which this developer made stating that :
3b. That feedback is welcomed and very much needed for them to improve on this build.

4. Regarding the "Grind"
Again, it's a first release, there are bound to be some balancing issues that need to be fixed.
But anyone with a ounce of logic could tell this game would be "grindy" just from the screen-shots of the UI that shows a "needs" system.

Your idea of fun isn't the same as everyone else's... I know... it's shocking but it's true!

Just because you don't like a game that doesn't give you the ability to fuck everyone after 30 seconds of game play doesn't mean that the game is bad, it just means that this particular game isn't for you.

3. Missing information

4. Regarding the "Grind"

definitely you are absolutely right the game is just a test we have to be patient so that the game does not feel rushed because much sex ends up boring if it comes out of nowhere but if you were taking the steps little by little you get something interesting

Reactions: Angelsong

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
This is freaking adorable. Love the models and the even music (which is rare in these games). I don't mind some grind in games as long as there's obvious progress that doesn't take too long or result in a bitter "game over" because you forgot to do something X amount of times. Hopefully this game keeps it simple. I have high hopes! Keep up the great work. Can't wait to get closer to her. :3

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Okay, I tested this one. First problem came at the beginning when I was starting new game and it asked me to add relations to two women. I had already forgotten description that I read from website about game some days earlier and named cute blonde as sister instead of daughter it's supposed to be and other woman as mom instead of sister. Perhaps creator should add some short description about situation into game as well, like main characters age, before asking to name relations.

The girl is lovely and I like the game music in the game. I would have liked to play more this but grind is unbelievable. I don't mind having to use shower every couple days and eating once a while, toilet is perhaps bit too much, but otherwise scenes need lots more variety. For example zebra documentary in tv should be changed into some other program after couple viewings and conversations need variety also instead of doing same thing over and over. if not that, then some skip or automated text scrolling is needed to lessen need to click mouse all the time.

Some scenes should be removed, like city map when you're on your way to gym. When you already know the location where you're heading, why not make transfer to there seamless. Another example; when you've talked to Rosie about watching tv with her transfer directly to sofa would be preferred instead of having to make couple extra clicks to run down from upstairs.

Some scenes are bit disorienting. When you take your gym bag it shows door out of your room, then turns back to face bed and "Back" button. That scene could also be removed to speed things up and keep player from spinning around.

Game looks lovely and I'd loved to play it more, but as it is now, I don't have time for these kind of games.

meone

Jul 3, 2017
The art is fine for me, but the "gameplay" is horrible.

You can only do boring stuff with the same text all the time. I hate grind, and I REALLY hate bad hidden grind. I played 130 hrs of Anthem bc the grind is at least fun to play. Here there is nothing.
Jokes on you for playing and paying for Anthem

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I say reasons why I do this with MLS + its must continue when I have enough opportunity for it.
Alas, you can always expect harsh criticism from some. I understand your reasons for the switch, and I hope what you learn from Happy Summer can be eventually used to remake / continue with / improve My Lovely Sara.

That said, I'm loving Rosie — you have a knack for amazingly cute / endearing characters (esp. art) — and the proof-of-concept version of this game. You've definitely learned and improved; I'm sure things will only get better going forward. I'm excited to see what comes next for Rosie. I also really enjoy the "needs" aspect of this game. It may add "grind", but it also requires greater skill from the player. I love this type of challenge, so thank you for having it. :)

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes