2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i heard from someone on hios Patreon that someone joined to offer suggestions as to what we are all talking about, and while the dev just said 'I'm doing it all my way, and I don't need any advice' and banned her from the Patreon.

I think the dev knows the issues, but doesn't give a flying f**k about anything but edging his boner out as long as he can before something snaps. Its a pain in the ass, and not in a good way.
And that sorta thing is exactly why some devs have little to no support, they refuse to listen to their subscribers (the same people who are funding the game). If the dev doesn't want to listen and just bans people for suggestions, and just keep milking people for money, in the end they will have no support at all, and from what i understand the dev has abandoned game(s) before ?

maxball

Feb 21, 2020
new content:

1 new wc for lucy (after her bath go to wc)
2 join lucy in bath in the morning
3 join lucy watching tv late at night
4 go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room
Don't know if I did in wrong order, what is wc? I seen 2

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Huh...we finally get physical with Lucy, doing everything but going balls deep, and she still won't tell us about her breakup when we talk in the kitchen. Bitch has issues....

Reactions: OzBrit

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for sharing, I might actually play the next update, seems big. Not gonna make any promises, but I MIGHT upload my modifications for the game on the next update. I won't guarantee that I'll maintain it but if anyone is enterprising they can use WinMerge to see all the changes I make if they'd like to maintain it themselves.

My changes will be similar to the old mod, but I'll just list them here anyway.
-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-Most non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-Some unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Rolling back might cause the game to throw errors, clicking rollback should fix them, but if you choose to use my modded scripts when I share them I am not responsible for any damage done to your game! These will be based around my playstyle, and I will probably not make any changes based on feedback unless you understand Ren'Py scripts and the changes suggested make technical sense. Feel free to @ me when the update is released if I don't make a mod within 24 hours.

I will not be providing tech support, if you have no clue how to fix your game if something breaks, or how to safely copy multiple script files into your game folder, don't use my mod when it is done!
Preemptive EDIT: This mod ONLY APPLIES TO VERSION 4.6. If you use it with any other version it WILL break your game!

Here's my mod as promised. It's a little better than I thought it would be as I took a couple hours to iron out the kinks, so hopefully it's future-proof and easy to maintain with coming updates. It's not goober-proof however, and I make no guarantees that it won't mess up your game if you don't know what you're doing. I am not responsible for any damage done to your game. There are few adjustments to the initially anticipated changelog, fully delineated below:

-Rollback at any time.
-Skip on CTRL keys, hide on H key.
-Infinite save pages.
-All non-unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-All unique events that take up 2 time slots will take up 1.
-No grind/maintenance activities except work.
-Save or load at anytime. Access custom save menu using right mouse button or escape key. My hacked interface is confusing so be careful not to accidentally save when you want to load or load when you want to save!

Instructions:
1) Backup your game files.
2) Unpack your game using UnRen, following the instructions found in this thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...-0-v3-unren-v-8-0-0-v-3-unren-windowed.92717/
3) Delete hs1.rpa and hs2.rpa in the \game folder.
4) Unpack the mod contents into the \game folder.

You MIGHT get an error screen about "map". If so, just hit rollback and it should be fine.
If the mod doesn't take effect on load hit Shift + R, or Shift + D and click Reload Game.

I tried to make the Gallery accessible in-game but ran into some issues, and didn't want to throw any more time at it. Please enjoy and let me know if you are knowledgeable about Ren'Py scripts and have any feasible suggestions for improvements.

EDIT: Updated to 4.6 8/9/22

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Come on guys seriously.
You make me very mad. (and sad for the dev)
This is a very good update, with real content and you are crying because no vag sex or Rosie SERIOUSLY...

The dev is slow BUT constant, each month we have an update. No fake excuse, no milking like IC, Gum etc etc...
The animations in this game are God tier. The model too, but beauty is subjective so...

You are crying like a little kid.
If you don't like this update you are dishonests and you criticize out of habit and I'm sure you didn't even play the game, you just saw that there was no vaginal scene in the comments and cried.

And if you cry because no vaginal scene i m very sad for your girlfriends... sex is not only pussy fucking guys... HJ, BJ, Cunni, foreplay are sex too and very interesting.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
I played this for a few updates and I have stopped now because all I can say is you need some proper sex for your efforts going the the motions in the sandbox

Reactions: firevoodoo

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Come on guys seriously.
You make me very mad. (and sad for the dev)
This is a very good update, with real content and you are crying because no vag sex or Rosie SERIOUSLY...

The dev is slow BUT constant, each month we have an update. No fake excuse, no milking like IC, Gum etc etc...
The animations in this game are God tier. The model too, but beauty is subjective so...

You are crying like a little kid.
If you don't like this update you are dishonests and you criticize out of habit and I'm sure you didn't even play the game, you just saw that there was no vaginal scene in the comments and cried.

And if you cry because no vaginal scene i m very sad for your girlfriends... sex is not only pussy fucking guys... HJ, BJ, Cunni, foreplay are sex too and very interesting.
What you said is correct bro but the grinding is making them including me insane...grind so much and u have only light teasing/partial sex. Its part of the game we get it but atleast he should give us the carrot not just dangle it in front of us for so long if i may add.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
185 pages and 23updates and still no vag sex?
What does the number of pages here have to do with whether or not there is vag sex in it.

Game was made for its Patreons and there are plenty of them, even growing the last few months. Despite the "bleuball" reactions, there are also many positive reactions/reviews here.

Game isn't for everyone but there's plenty of other stuff out there if it's not for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: fz and filochard

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
What you said is correct bro but the grinding is making them including me insane...grind so much and u have only light teasing/partial sex. Its part of the game we get it but atleast he should give us the carrot not just dangle it in front of us for so long if i may add.
You can play Free mode, no work, TV, pee, shower and eat.

Game isn't perfect, but it's certainly not as bad as many here claim (90% of whom have never played the game or long time ago).

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 135 Votes