2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Thank you very much for the reply, I have fixed the card problem. Now I would have to solve the game that I cannot advance and see the new events.
I see that May is not yet in your contacts, so you have to continue with Mika's story first. You can find her either in the library or in her apartment. Not sure exactly how far you are (i think 0.3.3 or 0.3.4), but the steps below might help you.

Go to Hotel Mika, go walk to park, kiss
Go to library and have a chat whit Mika

Mika library
Mika home, kissing (level 2 mika)
Mika library kiss and talk
Mika library kiss

Mika evening apartment - hiding from her mother - kiss - offer to buy yoga mat
Next morning go to PC, buy yoga mat - no internet connection
Go to basement - wake up with Rosie and Lucy in hospital - kisses - meet May - go home
Go to hospital and ask for May (2nd may event)

join lucy in bath in the morning
join lucy watching tv late at night, living room
go to kitchen the day lucy is in home (after other scenes) then go to her room (Level 4 Lucy)
repeat bath in the morning if you want

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)

good luck!

Reactions: WarLord01A

diecalis

Mar 16, 2021
Ready, I solved it .. I had to go see Mika at the library early in the morning .. then at the Hotel .. then I will see as follows .. thanks

Reactions: BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1305753
im going to beach with rosie but i cant. what should i do
Are you using a mod? in the past there were sometimes problems with the beach.

If so you need to remove the mod and also the extra files with your save files.

C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

If that's not the problem, I can take a look at your save file if you want.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
this is my save file
Don't go any further either, I manage to get one day further and then ask Rosie to go to the beach but then I couldn't go to the beach and no other place either.

Problems like this were quite common with some who have used a mod. Have you ever used it?

But are you further now? saw you also ask about Rosie panties.

sax41

Feb 5, 2019
Don't go any further either, I manage to get one day further and then ask Rosie to go to the beach but then I couldn't go to the beach and no other place either.

Problems like this were quite common with some who have used a mod. Have you ever used it?

But are you further now? saw you also ask about Rosie panties.
I delete the mod and start a new save

Reactions: BVonkX

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
For now, game feels kinda weird.
On one side, it has really nice graphics and pleasant sound, daily mechanics are pretty good, give it an actual game vibe.
On the other side, the content aspect is wormly slow, and of course it is definitely not intuitively understandable (some things you need to do to progress are simply idiotic), so fun and joy from nicely done aspects rapidly vanish and only game routine boredom remains.
I am stuck on sickness state, and if I did not read here how to progress through it, there is absolutely no way I would guess I need to steal panties from Rosie's room to cure my cold (best method ever, always do this when I'm sick with temperature), deleted this game and forgot about it for another year.
Something has to be done about walkthrough (it's not normal that folks do it instead of dev by going through game trials), and for now I have no idea is there really that much progress from the last time I've played it in... 2 years I guess? But if there are more "quests" like the one I mentioned above my curiosity won't last long...

Hajali66

Nov 29, 2020
You have a Nvidia card, NO DC is in its drivers and you can get that message with several programs. Doesn't affect the game itself but if you want it gone:

If you want to start the 0.3.6 content you must first go to Rosie's bedroom and ask about May. If that doesn't work, I'll take a look at your last save file if you want.

Rosie in her bedroom, ask for May
Lucy in her bedroom, ask for May
The next day Lucy calls you and says that May sometimes goes to the park
Go to the park when May is there, follow to her house
Next day go to her house (bottom right of the map)
I meet rosie and lucy in bedroom but there was no option to ask about may! What do i do?

And what in this?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I meet rosie and lucy in bedroom but there was no option to ask about may! What do i do?

And what in this?
Maybe you're not far enough yet, can you upload a save file and I'll take a look.

You can't do anything with the Broshure, maybe the developer made that to explain that you have an inventory system.

Reactions: Hajali66

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Try the next 4 years.. this dude doesn't want to give us fans what we want because he doesn't want to lose what little money and popularity he has
the way they build the interface and specificaly restricting several standard renpy functions, fuck em. i'll come back when this gets the finished or abandoned tag somewhere on the other side of 2025.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes