2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I am finding that the Mika content [apparently the only new content from last version] is a one-time thing. My relationship meter with her seems stuck at Level 2 at 100-percent with a flashing arrow, but I am unsure how to proceed. The same is true for the others -

Rosie - Level 4 - 90-percent
Lucie - Level 4 - 00-percent
Mary - Level 1 - 05-percent
May - Level 1 - 07-percent

Is the above reflective of what other people have as of this version as well? Is there something else I should be doing to raise those percentages?

Again, there should be a functioning tip menu that lets ou know when you have achieved all content. I find it unusual for a developer to repeatedly ignore the most basic requests from the people who play their games. I am one of their patreons, and I am pretty much at my wits' end. Either they become more responsive, or I am out.
You are not stuck, there is no more content for Mika in this update, I am also on Level 2 100%.

There is a system so you can see if you've had everything, which was introduced a few updates ago. If you haven't seen something yet, there's a "!" with the girl in the menu.

Think you've seen everything but if one or more of them still have a "!" I can check if you manage to upload a save file.

You can also watch the Unofficial walkthrough HS 0.3.0 – 0.3.9
https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-summer-v0-3-9-caizer-games.26587/page-223#post-6540573

There is also a mod that gives tips on what else you can do, haven't tried it myself. I believe it has been updated for the latest version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack0h and ontach

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
how the fuck do i trigger the stupid event to return the panties? i already went to the park and nothing is happening. through all this bs i got rosie to lvl 4 %16 and lucy to 90% lvl 3. am i missing something? i bathe with lucy, i peep on both, i go to her work, there is nothing else i am able to do.

Reactions: riekic

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
how the fuck do i trigger the stupid event to return the panties? i already went to the park and nothing is happening. through all this bs i got rosie to lvl 4 %16 and lucy to 90% lvl 3. am i missing something? i bathe with lucy, i peep on both, i go to her work, there is nothing else i am able to do.
Have you tried the walkthrough?

At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).
At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.
Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room.

If it still doesn't work I can look at your save if you can upload it.

Yogue

Nov 25, 2017
Final Scores
Rosie - level 4 - 95%
Lucy - level 4 - 0%
Mika - level 2 - 100%
Mary - level 1 - 5%
May - level 1 - 7%

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Have you tried the walkthrough?

At the next day morning you getting sick.
You need to spend 1 time for getting the next event with Lucy.
Go in Rosie's room and take her panties.
Go to the kitchen when Lucy is cooking and talk with her (End of sickness).
At the next day talk with Rosie and Lucy.
Next you will get event with Rosie and put her panties back in her room.

If it still doesn't work I can look at your save if you can upload it.
yup talked to rosie and lucy, that last event never happened. btw are there auto saves? because i kinda just rage quit and my only save is back when i gotta get rosie her book.... so much freaking grinding...

okay got it to just before end of sickness where i gotta talk to rosie and lucy, i went downstairs to rosie, than up to lucy aaaand still no return panties event.

well here is the save, just before needing to talk to both rosie and lucy. i got no fucking clue wtf i am supposed to do.

Last edited:

tacko

Jun 30, 2017
Guys im stuck with Lucy at lvl 4, and 5%...i got Rosie at lvl 4 90%..Mika at lvl 2 100%..mary level 1 5%..may level 1 7%...but i cant do anything more with Rosie..besides that morning foot job, thats it..and i have a "!" so there must be something that i have to do, please help..

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
OP should be updated
" This game is about a 37yo man "
change it to " This game is about a 47yo man "

37 was when the game was new ;)

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
yup talked to rosie and lucy, that last event never happened. btw are there auto saves? because i kinda just rage quit and my only save is back when i gotta get rosie her book.... so much freaking grinding...

okay got it to just before end of sickness where i gotta talk to rosie and lucy, i went downstairs to rosie, than up to lucy aaaand still no return panties event.

well here is the save, just before needing to talk to both rosie and lucy. i got no fucking clue wtf i am supposed to do.
Just checked and think I know. After talking to Rosie and Lucy you need to go to the library. There you ask Mika to come over and talk to Rosie. The next day it will start automatically. A day later Rosie will talk to you about the panties.

If you have ever used a mod, it can cause problems. Then download the game again and delete all files in the folder below except for the saves.
C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Good luck!

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Guys im stuck with Lucy at lvl 4, and 5%...i got Rosie at lvl 4 90%..Mika at lvl 2 100%..mary level 1 5%..may level 1 7%...but i cant do anything more with Rosie..besides that morning foot job, thats it..and i have a "!" so there must be something that i have to do, please help..
Strange, I also have Rosie Level 4 90% but no "!" more at Rosie. If you manage to upload a save I can see if there is anything else.

Have you looked at the Walkthrough to see if there's anything you missed?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Strange, I also have Rosie Level 4 90% but no "!" more at Rosie. If you manage to upload a save I can see if there is anything else.

Have you looked at the Walkthrough to see if there's anything you missed?
It's also interesting, Rosie has a level of 4-100% and the arrow blinks, Miki has a level of 2-100% and the arrow also blinks.. I'm trying to do something-only one repetition..It is not clear what is the matter... HS1.png

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
It's also interesting, Rosie has a level of 4-100% and the arrow blinks, Miki has a level of 2-100% and the arrow also blinks.. I'm trying to do something-only one repetition..It is not clear what is the matter... View attachment 1499286
I've seen this kind of difference before in this game. Sometimes I got to 100% before other players and when I replayed the game I didn't get to 100% anymore even though I had seen everything again. maybe the developer changes things per update so that % goes up differently. Or does it have to do with repeating some things at a certain moment.

Reactions: Tikky

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Just checked and think I know. After talking to Rosie and Lucy you need to go to the library. There you ask Mika to come over and talk to Rosie. The next day it will start automatically. A day later Rosie will talk to you about the panties.

If you have ever used a mod, it can cause problems. Then download the game again and delete all files in the folder below except for the saves.
C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243

Good luck!
thanks! have not used the mod, just running on free mode.

Reactions: BVonkX
2.20 star(s) 136 Votes