2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
He also has no other posts. Just some reactions to a few comments on Being a DIK.
Look up his profile. Just a throwaway account, probably shared by some devs or patrons. This guy has already had another 5 star review deleted. There's also another, suspiciously similar, account created just a week before this one that hasn't been used yet either.
i know

Reactions: Hajtand

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Still just coming here for the comments; haven't bothered to download the game since the initial year it came out.
Doesn't feel like I've missed a thing.
same - i just went back to here as someone liked my review and i was curious as i didn't remember this game and what i wrote at first - then i saw the newest review and had to reply :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
same - i just went back to here as someone liked my review and i was curious as i didn't remember this game and what i wrote at first - then i saw the newest review and had to reply :p
That face when the honeypot is a trashcan :KEK:. One of the only defenses the fanbois have besides them liking the renders (which are few and far between and nothing happens to the models so it's all mute) is that at least "you"(us) the critic(s) aren't paying for it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This is one of those devs who does well for himself with very little in the way of income I imagine. If he put any real effort into this game, he would be double or triple the number of patrons. Instead he just lets the renders carry the game along to a nice monthly income of about 40k a year.

I think I really only download about once a year but check back into the notes. If it says x events for x character that really means x interactions or conversations, not events. Given the last two updates total 4 whole interactions, I'll probably end up not even playing till next year

Reactions: Padav22 and Hajtand

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This is one of those devs who does well for himself with very little in the way of income I imagine. If he put any real effort into this game, he would be double or triple the number of patrons. Instead he just lets the renders carry the game along to a nice monthly income of about 40k a year.

I think I really only download about once a year but check back into the notes. If it says x events for x character that really means x interactions or conversations, not events. Given the last two updates total 4 whole interactions, I'll probably end up not even playing till next year
If the dev doesn't have major expenses, like a vehicle, any personal loans or school debt, 40k a year isn't bad living at all. Of course depends where you live, but $800(ish) income a week is not trifling by any means.

This is not to defend the dev because as others have said, the developmentt is supoer slow, although the motion renders are fairly decent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Padav22 and Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017

The problem is indeed not even limited to the lack of sexual content as you alluded. The utter lack of an effort is in no way worthy of supporting or encouraging.

Normally I'd be of the mindset that anyone stupid enough to give money to this dev doesn't deserve the money in the first place. Especially if you are on this forum as the folly of doing so, has been made quite clear. Where it gets worse is that other scammers will see it as a viable option and copy this con. The market has been saturated with this crap.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
If the dev doesn't have major expenses, like a vehicle, any personal loans or school debt, 40k a year isn't bad living at all. Of course depends where you live, but $800(ish) income a week is not trifling by any means.

This is not to defend the dev because as others have said, the developmentt is supoer slow, although the motion renders are fairly decent.
It's really good money as a sidegig with just a few hours of work every month.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
In this site you see the most optimistic and also the most Cynical. 2 worlds colliding, those enjoying the journey of life, and those who live in groundhog day, having experienced 10 thousand miles of blueballs.

• Haha
Reactions: boraxkarloff

0le

Apr 30, 2018
This and dual family. Sure.. dual family is a pure scam and this is the never ending blueball game.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes