2.20 star(s) 136 Votes

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Kinda funny how many people in this thread talk shit to the dev but not donate. They talk shit but still look at this game time to time looking forward to the updates lols
It has become a competition to see who can shout the loudest and funniest "blue ball". And in the beginning there were quite fun and original ones, but now it's all the same and mostly frustration because the game still continues with more than enough patreons despite their expectation.

But they do indeed keep coming back to a game they don't seem to like so they do it to themselves for whatever reason.

Reactions: roro and filochard

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Kinda funny how many people in this thread talk shit to the dev but not donate. They talk shit but still look at this game time to time looking forward to the updates lols
It is called free speech, it is a form of expression. I have never heard of any requirement that in order to state an opinion that you have to donate financially before you can state an opinion.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
It has become a competition to see who can shout the loudest and funniest "blue ball". And in the beginning there were quite fun and original ones, but now it's all the same and mostly frustration because the game still continues with more than enough patreons despite their expectation.

But they do indeed keep coming back to a game they don't seem to like so they do it to themselves for whatever reason.
Many of us do this as a sort of warning for potential Patreon support. We want to help people avoid wasting money so they can spend the money on developers that provide in a timely manner the type of content they want to see. So really we are the good guys trying to help and blue balls hurt so we are actually providing potentially lifesaving medical advice.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Many of us do this as a sort of warning for potential Patreon support. We want to help people avoid wasting money so they can spend the money on developers that provide in a timely manner the type of content they want to see. So really we are the good guys trying to help and blue balls hurt so we are actually providing potentially lifesaving medical advice.
Everyone should know for themselves what they will and will not spend their money on. If you don't think it's worth it, that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

If you think it's going too slowly, you can even choose to be a patron for just a little while. The choice is up to the people themselves and there are plenty who support this game despite the negatives it has.

Warning someone is quite different from coming back to this topic over and over for the "funny" responses. Only for that, a lot of people who have never played the game or haven't played it for a long time come back to this topic, according to themselves.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Well, that's not your job, and most all of us don't need you telling us. You represent only your own opinion, and not anyone elses.

• Wow
Reactions: Kidconan and BVonkX

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Testing the waters for another game maybe?
Maybe, one developer is not the other. Some do it alone and others with a team or in addition to their normal activities.

I think everything should be possible, especially if there is enough support for the game.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
No need to pay me. I do not consider it a job. It is simply the right thing to do. I like to help people.
Are you helping or do you just want to express your own opinion? If you really wanted to help you would list example games that you think are better.

There is a nice system here for "warning" people as you call it and that is posting a review. In addition to his Patreon's, there are also people who appreciate the game or certain parts of it.

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
Well, that's not your job, and most all of us don't need you telling us. You represent only your own opinion, and not anyone elses.
Well lets turn the table around. It not YOUR JOB to tell users on this forum what their job, or what they can say or not say. You trying to sound smart but you forget one important thing........ THIS IS A FORUM where people can recommend, Suggest, Advice, Criticize, and even EXPRESS THEIR OWN OPINION.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
I've never had a problem with it myself, but others have had the same problem. Maybe this is a solution.

Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the FORCE ANGLE2 Renderer or find the right renderer until it run like normal

Try deleting the persistent file from both game folder and C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HS-1539366243 (All files except the saves)

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
The dev post that he can't get any money from Patreon and Paypal...probably he is in Russia... I feel that the end is near....

Reactions: Padav22

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
On his patreon:
"
How many peoples can view news and support me on Boosty?
Hello. I have only one way to receive money from Patreon (Payoneer) because PayPal is blocked in my Country and now - they block this last variant. Because of that I need to know how many peoples can continue support me on Boosty. I search other ways for this, but now it's one of them."

Too bad, even more misery because of the war. Some people seem to want to go to Boosty, we'll see if it works.

2.20 star(s) 136 Votes