2.20 star(s) 135 Votes

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
all facts but you did kinda forget something with May.. even tho its not that big of a deal you spy on her in the shower
Oh, I think I have to get to the point where she has to move in, so there is likely a point where I have to interact with the doctor, who gets her kicked from her apartment.

And where the hell is Mika?

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Oh, I think I have to get to the point where she has to move in, so there is likely a point where I have to interact with the doctor, who gets her kicked from her apartment.

And where the hell is Mika?
Mika is somewhere in one of the next updates ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jack0h
May 19, 2019
so wait that was really it? lucy talking to us in the and then sex with her.. then the "oops" walking in on May topless and the kiss in the middle of the night from her?? that really it??? also now May and Rosie are at 100% and you cant "level" them up

Reactions: Padav22 and Jack0h

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
so wait that was really it? lucy talking to us in the and then sex with her.. then the "oops" walking in on May topless and the kiss in the middle of the night from her?? that really it??? also now May and Rosie are at 100% and you cant "level" them up
That seemed to be one of the more depressing sex scenes I've seen in a while. I mean, after almost nothing in the way of foreplay, the MC is atop Lucy, pumping away, and she looks away...almost bored and disinterested.

I can't be the only one who thinks that the dev is perhaps...inexperienced with the sex stuff.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
That seemed to be one of the more depressing sex scenes I've seen in a while. I mean, after almost nothing in the way of foreplay, the MC is atop Lucy, pumping away, and she looks away...almost bored and disinterested.

I can't be the only one who thinks that the dev is perhaps...inexperienced with the sex stuff.
how long have y'all waited to get a sex-scene in this grindfest?
in fact, since when the game has been started?

jesus christ, i went back to check the date of the first-post... and it's from MARCH 2019
are you telling me this game is 3 years old??? and i just noticed he has a EVEN OLDER GAME that is abandonned.

holy-cow it's even worse, i just checked his patreon, he got 477 peoples contributing to it.
the least-expensive pledge is 2.5€, so he's making AT-LEAST 1200€ every months...
that's a full-ass wage in my country... this man is getting a full wage for this.

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
1 th sex scene , now he gonna delay another year for next one , yeah yeah , flowers to pigs are of no use.

the game should have at least by now 30 sex scenes after 4 years. ♪ ♪ ,

Like i gues what is the real reazon developers dont do that stif ? THEY dont know how to do ? they troll ? they think fans suporters gonna get bored of the game after 5 sex scenes? dont know.

Really have saw some good ones with decent amount of sex scenes and even on 2020 , PL, depraved awaking , no more secrets etc etc. but then market when to Betas developers or Teasers? like this one 4 years and no even ,

DEVELOPER SHOULD already give us grandaughters to around by now . oh.

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
1 th sex scene , now he gonna delay another year for next one , yeah yeah , flowers to pigs are of no use.

the game should have at least by now 30 sex scenes after 4 years. ♪ ♪ ,

Like i gues what is the real reazon developers dont do that stif ? THEY dont know how to do ? they troll ? they think fans suporters gonna get bored of the game after 5 sex scenes? dont know.

Really have saw some good ones with decent amount of sex scenes and even on 2020 , PL, depraved awaking , no more secrets etc etc. but then market when to Betas developers or Teasers? like this one 4 years and no even ,

DEVELOPER SHOULD already give us grandaughters to around by now . oh.
For real only one sex scene. And this came out in 2019.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Remember when Rosie gave us a blowjob and said that she wants to do this for us every day? Where's that?
or, the invitation to watch a special movie with her late at night - the first time got interrupted by Lucy sucking the MC off in the hallway [not that most would say no to that, but the pretense of a choice would have been nice] - but does that mean the invitation was a one-time only deal?

From the lackluster sex scene to the way that plot bits never seem to coalesce, this game - apart from its great art - is a slow motion train wreck.

Reactions: Padav22 and Hajtand

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Happy Summer [v0.4.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 330 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 296 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

2.20 star(s) 135 Votes